nineteen

Taking attendances, say here!

🍒

"Ok but breathe Koo." Taehyung blinked up at the younger who stared at their dorm door nervously. The next day was inconveniently school and the only thing that wasn't fucked was Jungkook's grades.. He prefers to keep it that way.

"B-but.. Wh-what if-" Taehyung cupped his cheek. Firmly, giving him direct eye contact. "Alright Koo! Listen up! Those fuckers can't scare you no more! You're clearly superior than those meanies who bully you! I'mma need you to crack some jaws if they hit you ever again! So– kindly walked through 'em doors with your head up high!"

Jungkook blinked down at the shorter and nodded with a gulp. "O-ok hyung." Taehyung huffed and grinned. "Good! Now go!"

Jungkook reached for the door and pulled it open, people who lived on the floor glanced at him and whispered. He pulled up his hood like always and went down the stairs to the locker Hall.

Students upon students crowded the place exchanging books, talking, laughing. Jungkook may have been bigger than most, stronger and taller but he was very shy so he always bended into himself.

Though his boots and style were chains and black clothing he had big sparkling doe brown eyes, cute pouty lips and a nose that was slightly big but fitted his face perfectly. Cute face with a cutting jaw of course.

People started to notice him the more he hung out with Taehyung and the popular group everyone called 'Bangtan'. They started to notice how Taehyung adored him and some were jealous. I mean.. Surely they looked Godly together. No one admitted it but Jungkook was apparently very handsome when they looked at him. Especially after that party he looked like a Greek God. The couple were the most desire thing.

They whispered to each other about him. Some looking at him in awe, some in curiously and others in slight caution. They all knew what went down yesterday–his bandaged knuckles also doing some of the talking.

He cringed internally at all of the attention and went to his locker. From what he had learnt Jake was in the hospital and the only reason he isn't behind bars or dead is because someone handled it. Jungkook knew who it was but didn't say when the group said that a man had came by with a message and said not to worry for it was all taken care of.

Jungkook knew that something was going to happen. Sooner or later secrets were going to be in the open. It made his stomach queasy. He took out his biology books almost flinching when he saw Taehyung next to him staring staring up at him with big eyes.

They both stared at each other with big eyes.

"Is it just me or are they both lowkey babies." Jin mumbled and the group nodded.

"Hi hyung what are you doin?" "Nothing, wanna go to class together?" "Uh-huh by the way your skirt is pretty today." The shorter grinned and joined elbows. "Thank you Kookie!"

The two waved at the group before heading down the hall

Jungkook still wasn't very comfortable with all the stares. He's grown so used to being invisible that it was somewhat weird. But– at least people didn't step on his boots because they didn't even sense his presence.

"You're so deep in thought today what's up?" Taehyung questioned waving at a girl who blushed staring at the two with wide eyes.

Perhaps some started to not only crush on Taehyung but both of them..

"Nothing much just thinking about what I wanna do." Taehyung hummed and got a question. "What did you used to do before we became friends? you've pretty much never used to be in the cafeteria and well we didn't have dorms back then. "

Jungkook instantly blushed. "It's embarrassing and... Very dorkish" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "And?" Jungkook huffed and trained his eyes on the floor when they both stopped in the empty hall close to the classroom.

"U-um.. Walks.. And libraries..and I sometimes even went to fairs by myself." Taehyung cooed at him giggling at his red cheeks.

"How adorable can you get bunny?" He giggled and linked their elbow again. "We should go out sometimes!" "Whaa- really? I thought your definition of fun was shopping till you dropped." Jungkook mused making Taehyung pout.

"How dare you insult me like this? I'm betrayed. " He fell back causing Jungkook to gasp and catch the giggling boy. "Are you crazy!? Why would you do that!?" He nearly screamed but Taehyung just giggled placing his hand on his biceps.

Jungkook's arms was wrapped around his arched back, his other supporting the older's upper back.

They stared at each other, taking in each other's features making their heart beat quicker. Those sparks... They were starting to feel sparks for each other. Every kiss was different, every touch was so different..

They were starting to adore each other more, starting to want and need each other far much more than before. And not just sexually..

Jungkook gulped and pink splayed on his cheek when Taehyung trailed from his biceps to his neck pulling the younger closer to his face.

"Kookie.." That change in his voice was obvious, the whisper of sin that Jungkook fell for every single time no matter how hard he resisted. Soon the ash haired boy's tongue darted out on his lip to wet them, his hand on the younger's neck brought him closer.

"I did that because I trusted you, of course my pretty doll would always catch me hm?" He mused ghosting their lips together forcing the sweet whine from pouty lips.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he shut his eyes and smashed their lips together finally getting a taste of his hyung in a couple days.

He moaned at the feelings, grip tightening on the tiny waist as Taehyung's tongue entered his mouth.

Taehyung gladly took control, biting his plush bottom lip as they pulled away with a teasing whisper.

"Class."

🍒

Oh to have the confidence and body of Kim Taehyung.
Physical school starts back on the 14th and I want to die 👩🏾‍🦲💅🏽
If you vote may your waist get tinnier. 😼

-Yoonji 💙