thirty ❤️‍🩹

in the back of my mind... you died..

🍒

Jimin had just been watching anime on his laptop, sprawled out on his chair, yawning and scratching his belly when the thunder made him flinch.

"Jeez bro...almost fell off my chair." Suddenly the door burst open revealing a shivering Taehyung with damp hair.

Jimin did fall off his chair.

"You okay-?" "I wanna go home." A look of confusion formed on his face as he tried to move closer to Taehyung but stopped in his tracks when Taehyung moved back.

"I want to go home, Jimin." Now surprise was painted on the older's face. He didn't know that tone that Taehyung had used. It felt so angry and sad.

"O-okay.. but wanna tell me wh... " He trailed off seeing Jungkook looking around outside with a defeated look on his face. His eyes flickered between them before his mouth formed an 'o'. "Tae... let's talk. Tell me you know I'm always here for you."

Taehyung let out a shakey breathe before sitting with Jimin following him after.

"Oh wow.." Jimin said in surprise and awe. "He lied Jimin- I'm not even this mad about this it's just everything. I told him everything a-nd he couldn't tell me. He thinks im around him cause or whatever or whoever he is??? I feel so stupid b-because I..."

Jimin listened to his rant, eyes softening as he rubbed Taehyung's shoulder. "Say it Tae.."

"I-I love him.." His voice cracked as he kept his tears in, a habit he got used to. When his parents were around.

Jimin rubber his back trying to comfort him but it was impossible. No one's comfort comforted him anymore. It all felt foreign if it wasn't  Jungkook..

Soft rumbling came from the engine of the bus. Taehyubg sat quietly to himself, scrolling idly through his phone annoyed from the fact that random boy was trying to hard to talk to him.

He glanced up and saw Jungkook next to a boy and they seemed to be exchanging a couple of words here and there. Taehyung suddenly felt his emotions mixing.

He felt sad because of everything that made him happy was breaking down, he felt angry that the other could just talk to anyone after what he suddenly revealed yesterday and he felt Jealousy. So, so much jealousy.

He squeezed his phone in his hand, poking at his cheek with his tongue.

Who was that ?

Taehyung bit his cheek feeling emotions bubble violently in him. He almost wanted to punch the poor guy. Instead he took a deep breathe and let it out.

'I'm too pretty to be mad over some boy.' He thought and scoffed putting in his headphones now completely ignoring the male besides him.

Appearing back at the dorms was chaos by itself. They didn't even look at each other and Taehyung mostly was at Jimin's dorm.

Jungkook sighed to himself in the dark room. It felt so cold without the Taehyung's warm smile. Smelt so bland without his sweet smell lingering about and was deafeningly quiet without his giggles and praises.

Then suddenly everything dawned on the younger. His shoulders felt heavy so they slumped. He broke Taehyung. Taehyung trusted him with so much information, Taehyung told him his feelings and shows Jungkook his true self. Taehyung relied on Jungkook for Comfort and Jungkook was the only one who he felt could understand him. Something so little as it seems meant so much to the one who had it all. That was the reason why Taehyung was so mad. That he stripped his walls down and let Jungkook in while Jungkook himself gave Taehyung the illusion of doing the same.

When really his walls were there.. but it was as if they were simply see through.

"God, I'm a horrible person." Jungkook thought to himself feeling tears in his eyes. From others perspective this may seem so meaningless but you would never understand.

To understand another human is to become that human and to become another human is something so easy that it becomes impossible.

To put it simpler; Taehyung has lost his only hope.

"I love him." Whispered words by the Raven but spoke so loudly in his heart.

Understanding feelings were not something he was used to and to confess them was nothing but a dream. But for now he would fix things with Taehyung. If you loved someone then the world would be in their hand if you could it to them right?

Then, let's hope that fixing things is what Taehyung wants.

🍒

it's been a while

-Yoonji