six 😩

So...apparently in order to make dorm life easier -- they switched up classes. People that were in the same grade and same dorm would be in the same class aka under the same form teacher.

Which means.. Jungkook's eyes were blowned open as Taehyung  walked through the door. He looked down gulping and squeezing his eyes shut.

'please, please, please, please-' he gasped feeling someone sit next to him. "O-hai-yo baby~" Jungkook's breathe hitched. Taehyung had sat next to him.

He looked up and surely enough the class glanced at them and whispered. Jungkook grunted hearing Taehyung giggle. So to act as if it were normal Jungkook pulled out the book he was currently reading and stated at the pages with a blank face.

He tried...he tried to read but his mind was freaking out. Taehyung was sitting next to him! That was attention! Attention meant his non concentration . non concentration meant distraction and that meant fail!

Jungkook almost shuddered feeling the familiar hand reach up on his knee. "Jungkookie~" Taehyung whispered smirking when he saw heat creeping up on the younger's face.

"I know you hear me baby, you're being awfully bad today." Jungkook whimpered quietly trying his best not to break. Taehyung hummed and chuckled giving one last whisper as the teacher walked in. "Wait till we get back at the dorms.."

Taehyung moved his hand to his own thigh, riding up pretty dress revealing his thick tanned thighs.

As soon as they reached back to the dorms Taehyung had slammed the door and dragged him to the room after they took off their shoes. No questions, just dragging. 

Jungkook nearly choked and his eyes widened in panic. He gulped down the saliva watching with parted lips as Taehyung  traced his own thighs, squeezing and massaging them.

Jungkook wanted to touch. He wanted to try but he whined silently. "Yea baby, this is your punishment. Watch me have fun while you're all hard and needy hm? That'll teach you."

Jungkook almost wanted to cry. What the fuck did he get himself into? He should've responded like a good boy. Now he had to sit here witch no touchies and watch Taehyung have fun.

Taehyung started parting his legs whilst biting his lip reddening the soft flesh. Jungkook whimpered seeing the white laced panties that were soaked at the middle.

He wanted to touch them..make them even more wetter.

Taehyung reached down and placed two fingers at his clict rubbing them softly over the material with a moan making Jungkook  whine. Eyes hooded as he let out a breathy moan, staring intensely at a squirming Jungkook.

He hummed slowly pulling down his dress straps letting out a sigh as his boobs felt released. The dress had a padding like a normal bra so it was comfy. He kicked off the dress leaving him in the pretty panties smirking as Jungkook whimpered staring at his body and face.

"Mm kookie~!" Taehyung gasped out purposely letting out all his moans. His hands reached up to fumble with his breasts, pinching and massaging his angry pink buds. Taehyung moaned throwing back his head rubbing himself  faster.

"Oh fuck~ baby~" Jungkook gripped his own sheets as he felt his cock leak. He was so hard and flustered. All he could've done was listen and he'd be able to touch..

Fuck it.

Jungkook stood up from his bed and threw off his hoodie revealing his toned upper body. He crawled up to Taehyung immediately burrying his head into the boy's neck whimpering into his ear.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry, I was a bad boy. I'm so sorry mommy." He whispered out reached down to Taehyung's pussy, moving aside the pretty panties and placing his fingers on the hole. He couldn't rip them because that would lead to another punishment and God he didn't want that.

"Mm, just wanna make you feel good, I'm so sorry mommy, won't do it again. Promise, promise mommy." Taehyung almost screamed out feeling himself gush. It was all so good

"Mommy." Jungkook moaned out quietly pushing his fingers in his hole, curling them and thrusting them deep and fast. "Tell me what I have to do, I'm your baby boy mommy. I'll do whatever you say like a good slut. I'm your slut right?"

"Oh yeah!~" Taehyung moaned biting his lip harshly. "Make me cum baby, be good for mommy. Mm fuck~ make me squirt and I'll forgive you. Cum deep in me baby, and maybe you'll be my good boy again~" he purred loving the way Jungkook blushed.

The younger quickly lay him down and pulled off the rest of their clothes. Jungkook looked down and gasped at the sight. Taehyung bare body glistening a thin layer of sweat, his grey locks tussled, hooded eyes filled with lust and a bitten lip.

So pretty..

Jungkook pumped himself and just for fun measured himself on Taehyung's stomach grinning when it reached his upper belly button. He took Taehyung's hand and placed it there, grabbing his ankles and placing them over his shoulder.

"G-gonna fuck you now mommy, gonna make you squirt all over my cock. I'll cum in you, swell you up real nice." He babbled stroking Taehyung's cunt with his dick. "Mm get it done baby~" Taehyung moaned at he hot sight.

Jungkook placed his tip at the greedy pink hole slowly sliding in with help from how wet Taehyung was. Taehyung's mouth formed an 'o' shape as his eyes rolled back.

Jungkook was just so thick and long, giving him all the pleasure in the world. Jungkook moaned feeling his dick in Taehyung's pussy. Warm and tightly, greedily sucking him in. So good.

He pulled out to the tip and slammed back in both moaning at it. Jungkook watched how his breasts bounced, he didn't see it the first time as Taehyung was turned away but now he saw how the glorious globes bounced prettily.

He did it again, and again and again until he thrusted hard ands fast. Hitting Taehyung's sweet spot head on. "Oh yes baby! Right there! Ahhhh yesss!" Taehyung moaned out gripping the pillow his head lay on. "So good hyung! So good! Love your pussy so much, so pretty an t-tight!" Jungkook moaned out going faster seeing how his cock buldged Taehyung's stomach.

Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's thigh, they were so thick and tanned. He wanted to bite them. He squeezed them leaning down to his breasts taking the the bud into his mouth, flicking his tongue over them and sucking them.

Taehyung cried out feeling his high cum as Jungkook whinned.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Mommy's gonna cum! You're gonna cum too baby? Gonna cum in me?" "Y-yeah! Fuck! Mm~ fuck!" Jungkook reached down an played with Taehyung's clict making the boy cry out as he squirted all over Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook burryed himself into Taehyung cumming into him painting his cunt with a pure white.

"Fuck~!" They moaned out, Jungkook thrusting slowly to get calm down their high. Taehyung moaned and grabbed Jungkook's chin bring their faces closer an smashed their lips together. Jungkook moaned in the kiss, letting Taehyung dominate their kiss. Taehyung gently pulled off chuckling when Jungkook whinned pouting his lips for more.

"You know, no one ever made me cum like that before darling. You did such a good job. Mommy's so proud of you.." Jungkook blushed and lay his head on Taehyung's chest happily willing to die by lost of air in his boobs. "Wanna stay in me baby?" Jungkook nodded as Taehyung turned off the lamp.

Taehyung played with the Raven's hair and chuckled.

"Didn't think you'd have a mommy kink, what a surprising boy hm?" Jungkook blushed burryed his face deeper into Taehyung's chest.

🍒

Hmm
Hi😃

-Yoonji 🖤