Chapter 8

It took several minutes and my dad screaming at everyone to shut the fuck up for them to calm down again.  I explained everything that had happened and forced Kelly and her newest lover, Mr. Jogger to go home. 

Anna had called her to tell her someone was threatening me and she’d forced Mr. Jogger into pants and rushed him right over.  I couldn’t remember his real name but he seemed nice and she’d motioned to me behind his back that he was hung like a horse.  I’d snorted at that and turned bright red at the raised eyebrow Tennessee gave me.

I’d promised Kelly I’d call her before the day was over to let her know how I was after she left.  I watched as she grabbed Mr. Jogger’s butt on the way back to his car.  They were no doubt going back home to finish their fun. I felt unrivaled jealousy that she would be having an orgasm soon.  Meanwhile all I had was piss covered clothing and a death threat hanging over my head.

After that I forced Anna to leave with Wy.  That was harder than expected since she’d been swooning over Tennessee’s friend, Jace, since he’d asked who she was.  Finally I gave him her number and pushed her away while she was blushing and acting like she hadn’t wanted it to happen. 

That left my dad, Jace, and a really furious Tennessee.  My dad was equally pissed but his anger seemed to be directed at Tennessee.  Jace seemed distracted and was smiling at his phone so Tennessee finally told him to get the hell out of there.

Being alone with my dad and the man who so recently had rubbed his erection on me made me uncomfortable.  At best. 

“Let’s go see the damage.”  Tennessee led the way back to my house and stepped inside.  He looked back over his shoulder at me and frowned.  “You don’t have to go through this mess again, Carter.”

I was grateful.  I nodded and forced a small smile on my face.  It hurt more than I wanted to admit that my things were all destroyed.  They were just things but they were my things. 

My dad snorted.  “So chivalrous.”

Tennessee flashed his eyes towards my dad and then back to me before sighing and rolling his shoulders.  “I guess I deserve your anger.”

My dad’s hand flexed at his side and I stepped in before my dad could punch Tennessee.  “Come on.  This won’t help anything.  Plus, the roll of blaming everything on Tennessee and punching him is already filled, Dad.”

He laughed.  “That’s my girl.”

Tennessee let out a frustrated noise.  “Of course she wouldn’t have a normal dad who discouraged her from hitting men three times her size.”

I rolled my eyes and waited while they walked through the house.  I didn’t want to ever go back in there.  It was awful.  Just the smells alone were enough to make me want to throw up.

My phone rang from my back pocket and I snatched it out, knowing it would be the asshole who crashed my house.  “What?”