Chapter 14

Here's another chapter.  I didn't know how soon I'd get to update again so I wanted to go ahead and put more up.  I'm going out of town this weekend but I should have a whole day of just writing on Friday.  I didn't get a chance to reread these last few chapters so I hope there are no huge mistakes. 

Katy

"It was really nice of Tennessee to let us use his house tonight."  Kelly said it with a smirk in my direction that I tried to ignore.

They had all been inspecting the house, amazed with it as I was.  I was just manning my drink at the bar.  I couldn't get Tennessee's voice out of my head.  I couldn't get the dull ache between my legs to quit, either.  It seemed that no matter how many times my head said no my body screamed yes.

"Oh, yes, so nice.  So, Carter?  What have you done with him?  Don't say nothing.  I know it's something.  With the way you're squeezing that glass I'd say it's just enough to get the old girl up and running again."

I glared at Anna.  "Don't fucking call my vagina an old girl.  She's still young and youthful."

Amelia quirked an eyebrow.  "Haven't you ever heard that if you don't use it you lose it?"

"If that's the case it would've fallen off months ago.  Maybe that's the problem.  Did you vagina get sick of your shit and walk off on you, Carter?"  Anna finished the last of her beer and shook her head, like she felt bad for my vagina.

I slammed my hand on the table, rattling the damn toy motorcycle that seemed to be watching me.  "Shut up.  No more talk about my vagina or Tennessee.  Let's talk about Kelly's crabs, or Amelia's lesbian needs, or why Anna is avoiding Jace."

Sandy perked up and looked at Amelia.  "Lesbian needs?  Then why didn't you say anything, honey?"

"Let's not talk about my crabs."

"I told Jace I loved him."

Everything went quiet.  We all stared at Anna like she'd grown a second head. This was the woman who'd never told a man she loved them.  Ever.  All at once we erupted with questions.

"It was an accident!  He has the most beautiful dick and he knows how to use it.  God.  I was just so lost in how good it felt.  I orgasmed and without thinking I screamed it.  I just fucking screamed 'I love you' like some freak.  He didn't even finish.  He just pulled out of me and stared at me like I'd lost my mind."

I was proud to say that I wasn't the first to burst into laughter.  Kelly started it, her eyes instantly watering as she barked out a surprised laugh.  I followed her and then everyone was laughing.  Anna tried to stop laughing but she couldn't.

"Dick so good it's got her like 'let's start a family'."  How Kelly managed to spit words out around her laughter I had no clue. 

I choked on my laughter and leaned forward to try to save myself but all I managed to do was fall off my stool.  Everyone fell into more laughter.  As soon as we'd calm down Kelly would sputter something else and we'd all start back up again.