Chapter 4

It's been one month and Jun got a job at a Local Hospital nearby. Wonwoo had also gathered a lot of information . Both Jun and Wonwoo were in Wonwoo's office to discuss. Wonwoo took out that box and scattered the documents on the table and started explaining.
I went through all the details in the past month. I came across two persons . One of them is known as Lee Seokmin whose code name is Dokyeom and the other is known as Chan whose code name is Dino. Both of them are very strong Mafias. I also came across a rumor that they had threatened my parents to lend them 20 million won.
This is Seokmin

This is Chan

They both are mafias

They both are mafias. They had some kind of jealousy towards my parents. I also tracked their location. They have some more undercover members.
And they discussed many other details. (A/n- I am not describing in detail here as there will be chapters where you'll know)

From the next day , Wonwoo started learning boxing , judo and many other defence courses.
Jun started preparaing equipments that will be necessary incase Wonwoo got severely injured.

This was a short update but get ready from next chapter onwards Wonwoo will start his mission and many secrets are going to be revealed hehe.
Thank you for reading!!!!

Guys ! I have thought of doing a question/answer session
Feel free to ask me any question in the comments section :))