Chapter 16

Wonwoo immediately called Hoshi and told him to come back home till he went to buy some dinner for them and returned back home.

As soon as Wonwoo entered the house and saw Hoshi, he ran to hug him.

Hoshi got shocked when he felt someone hug him from behind.  He turned and saw his elder brother. He turned around and immediately hugged his brother back. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Hoshi spoke.

Hyung is everything alright? Is something bothering you ?

Wonwoo couldn't look at Hoshi in the eyes and that's when Hoshi knew that something was definitely wrong. He waited for Wonwoo to say something but when he didn't,  he took the food from Wonwoo's hands and went to the kitchen.  When he came back he found Wonwoo standing where he left him.

Hyung I've served the food. Come and eat.

Wonwoo washed his hand and went to the kitchen.

They ate in silence .

Hoshi was getting worried as his hyung wasn't saying anything.  He wanted to ask him so many questions but he knew his hyung wouldn't answer him so he stayed silent.

Hoshi washed their plates while Wonwoo went to shower.

After washing the dishes Hoshi entered Wonwoo's room. His elder brother was still showering so he decided to wait for him .

To be continued....

Finally a small update after ages. Sorry I was really busy with exams. I'm finally out of school.  I  have some entrance exams for various universities in May. I promise to start updating on a frequent basis from June onwards .  Please wait till then . I apologize for the delay.