1: The beginning

Third person's POV

It was a normal afternoon at Kimetsu high school. In class 2A we find Kanao Tsuyuri. A 16 year old girl who's just dying to get this day over with so that she can go and walk home with her best friend and long time crush Tanjiro Kamado.

Kanao is a nerdy girl who wears glasses and has braces. She just loves books. She's the smartest person in her school. She's even smarter than the teachers. She gets bullied but her only source of comfort is Tanjiro.

Tanjiro Kamado. A handsome 16 year old boy who just loves music. He wants to become a famous singer one day. He's well known for having a great voice and a kind heart which makes pretty much all the girls fall for him. He and Kanao have been friends since they were little and he developed a crush on her in junior high but she doesn't know that. He was really bummed out when they were put into separate classes tho cause she's in 2A and he's in 2B.

When the bell rang signalling that the school day was over the two got up from their seats, got out of class and went to their usual meeting place which is their lockers which were beside each other.

Tanjiro: Hey Kanao.

Kanao: Hi Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: Long day huh?

Kanao: Ya, I had 3 pop quizzes today and they were too easy.

Tanjiro: Lucky, I got 5! They were so hard. I'm so unlucky to not have that big brain of yours.

Kanao: Hahaha

Tanjiro: (cute, okay today is the day I'm finally gonna confess. I hope she'll like me back) Ne Kanao?

Kanao: Hm?

Tanjiro: Come with me.

Kanao: Where?

Tanjiro: The park, I wanna tell you something.

Kanao: Um okay.

Kanao closed her locker and went with Tanjiro to the park. They sat under the old cherry blossom tree.

 They sat under the old cherry blossom tree

Kanao: Wow, it's so beautiful.

Tanjiro: Ya, just like you.

Kanao: H-huh?

Tanjiro gathered up all his courage and held Kanao's hands together with his. She blushed at this sudden move.

Tanjiro: Kanao I have to be honest with you, I like you Kanao Tsuyuri. I've liked you since junior high. And not just like, I love you. It's okay if you don't feel the same but I just needed to get that out of my chest.

Kanao was stunned. She froze a bit.

Tanjiro: Kanao?

Kanao: I-I'm in love with you too Tanjiro.

Tanjiro could not believe it.

Tanjiro: R-really!?

Kanao: Yes.