10: Reveal

Third person's POV

As soon as Kanao finished her work she changed out of her scrubs and put on a hot pink skirt which reached right above her knees with a white top.

Thank goodness Aika was at Mitsuri and Obanai's house to play with Haruki.

She met up with Nezuko and then they went to a nearby cafe. After ordering their food, Nezuko started a conversation.

Nezuko: So Kanao how've you been since...you know everything happened.

Kanao: I've been good. How bout you?

Nezuko: I've been great! Ya um I've started my very own fashion line.

Kanao: That's great Nezuko, I remember how you always dreamt of starting one. I'm happy for you.

Nezuko: Thank you Kanao.

Just then Nezuko's phone rang. Nezuko picked it up.

Nezuko: Oh it's my mom, um sorry Kanao do you mind if I-

Kanao: Oh no go right ahead I don't mind.

Nezuko: Arigato.

Nezuko stood up and picked up the call. She was standing outside the cafe talking to her mom and Kanao could see her through the glass window. Kanao noticed something odd. Nezuko was wearing an oversized shirt which was very unlike her. Kanao clearly remembers Nezuko not liking those type of clothes.

Kanao: Hmmm what are you hiding Nezuko...

After a few minutes Nezuko finally came back inside.

Nezuko: Sorry that took so long Kanao.

Kanao: Oh it's fine Nezuko no worries. So um Nezuko I have a question.

Nezuko: What is it?

Kanao: For some reason did your sense of fashion change?

Nezuko: What? No it didn't, what do you mean?

Kanao: Well you're wearing an oversized shirt and I clearly remember that you hated wearing those.

Nezuko: O-oh um well I decided to change my style a little.

Kanao: Nezuko why are you lying to me?

Nezuko: W-what!?

Kanao: Correction, why are you hiding things? Nezuko you look different and I'm pretty sure whatever it is you're hiding is related to Zenitsu.

(A/N: Have any of you guessed it yet)

Nezuko: I-I'm not hiding anything Kanao.

Kanao: So you don't trust me?

Nezuko: What, no of course I trust you Kanao.

Kanao: Then tell me what you're hiding Nezuko.

Nezuko: *sigh Fine...... I'll tell you.

Kanao: Good.

Nezuko: So the reason Zenitsu and I have been acting different and I've changed my style all of a sudden is because I'm........ pregnant.....

After Nezuko said that Kanao was wide eyed. She can't believe it, Nezuko's pregnant.

Kanao: W-what!?

Nezuko: Shh shh shh keep your voice down, people might hear us.

Kanao: Oop sorry hehe. So um Zenitsu's the father?

Nezuko: ....yes

Kanao: Does he know?

Nezuko: He does.

Kanao: How far long are you?

Nezuko: 2 and a half months now.

Kanao: Wow you two kept that a secret for 2 and a half months? That's crazy, um how did this happen?

Nezuko: Well um Zenitsu and I had been dating for a while now but we decided to keep our relationship a secret for a while. So um we were at my friend Makomo's place for a party and I think someone spiked the drinks cause after Zenitsu and I drank it everything started to become blurry, dizzy and crazy. After a while things started to get blurry for me and the next morning when I woke up I found Zenitsu right next to me and we were...."together".

Kanao: Oooooh now I get it.

Nezuko: Hm so a few weeks later I started to feel different and Makomo and Zenitsu noticed it so they told me to take a test. At first I denied it but after a while I decided to finally do it. I took the test and boom, I found out I'm pregnant. It's been getting really hard for me and Zenitsu to hide this cause we're afraid of how our families will act if they find out. My bump is starting to get more noticeable so even though I don't like them I've started wearing more loose clothes.

Kanao: Hm Nezuko can I....feel your baby bump?

Nezuko: Oh sure go right ahead.

Kanao touched Nezuko's belly. She smiled softly once she felt the budding bump. Nezuko giggled a little. This reminded Kanao of the time she was pregnant with Aika.

Nezuko: Do you feel it?

Kanao: Ya, it reminds me of the time I was- U-uh forget I said anything.

Nezuko: Huh what were you about to say Kanao?

Kanao: Oh nothing. Nezuko you know you have to tell your family about this.

Nezuko: B-but

Kanao: Butts are for sitting Nezuko, you have to tell them.

Nezuko: I would but I'm scared.

Kanao: There's nothing to be sacred of Nezuko, and also if something bad happens then I promise I'll support you no matter what.

Nezuko: Hm arigato gozaimasu Kanao. Okay I'll do it.

Kanao: Good. Now let's eat up so that we can go and break the news.

Nezuko: Hehe okay.

This time skip was brought to you by Kanao saying "sayonara"

After lunch, the two young women went back to the hospital. When they entered Tanjiro's room they were surprised to see Zenitsu there again.

Tanjiro: Oh you're back, how was lunch?

Nezuko: It was fine Onii-chan. Um I have something to tell you all.

Kie: What is it dear?

Nezuko: Well....

Before Nezuko spoke she looked at Zenitsu and gave him a look which said "I'm gonna say it". Zenitsu's eyes widened but he signalled her to go for it. Zenitsu started sweating bullets.

Tanjiro: Well?

Kanao: Come on Nezuko you can do it.

Nezuko: I'm..... I'm pregnant!

Hello my beautiful readers. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Yes I left y'all on another cliffhanger.

Why? Cause it's fun and I'm a smooth criminal heehee.

Jk jk 😂

Anyways if y'all loved this chapter then vote, comment and stay tuned for the next chapter.

As I said before I'm now updating every weekend now. Because of my school club I've been working on a whole ass novel ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.

So I guess that's all for now so...

Author-chan out 😎!