20: Shocking surprises

"How do I look mommy?", Aika said as she twirled, showing off her outfit to Kanao.

She was dress in a white flowy dress with black floral designs. He hair was slightly curled with a cute headband with a small bow in it. Her with shoes fit perfectly.

"You look like an angel baby", Kanao said as she smiled down at her daughter whilst putting her earrings on.

"Thank you, you look beautiful too mommy!"

Kanao was wearing a royal blue dress that reached her knees which hugged her not too tightly showing her curves. Her makeup was light showing off the natural beauty and her hair was was also slightly curled with her bangs to the side.

"Thank you Aika"

"You're welcome, I'm sure Mr Marble's gonna love it!"

Kanao froze and she could feel herself starting to blush. Kanao shook her head.

"We're gonna be late Aika, let's go", Kanao says as she takes her hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Welcome you two!", Hanako greeted the mother daughter duo.

"Hello Hanako, thank you for having us", Kanao said with a bow.

Hanako looked down at Aika. Now that she knew Aika was her niece she was so excited to meet her.

"Hi Aika!", She cheerfully greeted.

Aika smiled. "Hi Auntie Hanako!"

Hanako swore she almost cried when Aika called her auntie. She's always been a sucker for kids.

"Wow, you guys really went all out with the decorations huh?", Kanao complimented as she looked around.

"Yeah, mom was in charge of most of the decorating", Hanako said as the walked to meet the rest of the family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been about half an hour since Kanao and Aika arrived. There was still no sign of Tanjiro. Takeo said that Tanjiro would be escorting Nezuko in.

The two were sitting at the same table as Tanjiro's family. One seat was occupied for Tanjiro.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!", The mc said through the microphone.

"It's truly a special day today everyone, we're here to celebrate two wonderful people's engagement!"

The crowd cheered. Aika was clapping her hands whilst swinging her feet excitedly.

"So obviously we can't have an engagement party without the engaged couple so everyone put your hands up for our groom to be Zenitsu Agatsuma!"

Everyone cheered as Zenitsu made his entrance. He looked amazing in his black Armani suit. His hair was perfectly styled with his bangs to the side. He had a sheepish smile on his face.

He stood next to the mc up in the stage and waved to everyone.

When the people calmed down, the mc began again.

"And finally we have our luck lady, give it up for our bride to be Nezuko Kamado!"

Nezuko made her entrance whilst holding onto her brother's arm.

Both Zenitsu and Kanao felt the breaths hitch.

Tanjiro was wearing a royal blue Armani suit with a nice Rolex watch. His hair, for the first time in a while was down with his bangs nearly covering his eyes which made him look ten times more handsome than he usually does. His hair had a messy ish tone to it.

Nezuko was wearing a red Valentino dress which was perfectly flowy. Her hair was in a high curled ponytail. She was wearing a ruby necklace with matching earrings.