17: Memories 3

There was a pregnant silence in the room. The whole family was shocked and confused whilst Kanao was holding her tears in.

"Uh how about we continue shall we?", Kanao said.

The screen went black again and the words "Labor day" came out. Kanao blushed a little because that's Aika's embarrassing birth video.

"Oh so this is the day Kanao gave birth huh", Tanjiro said.

The screen showed people in a car in distress.

"So Kanao's water broke and we're heading to the hospital!", Shinobu yelled as Kanao was screaming and Cho was trying her best to calm her down.

*Vroom*HONK*

"WATCH IT YOU PIECE OF SH!T/AHHHHHHH/WHAAAAAAAA/UGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

But the stress kept adding on as Meng almost hit a Kindergartner while having one screaming.

"MENG I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU COULD DRIVE!", Cho yelled as Meng Tokyo drifted to a different corner.

"I did!?", Meng yelled as he proceeded to drive backwards.

"Woooow......", Takeo trailed off.

"That looks fun, I wanna try it", Shigeru said as everyone looked at him with an "are you serious?"  look.

"What?", he asked.

"This isn't driving!", Cho yelled as Meng hit a garbage can and sent a cat flying to a tree.

"You should have never got a license!", Aoi yelled as Meng looked up confused and turned his head back.

"What's that?", as the camera goes back to everyone looking shocked.

"Truck stupid-"

"WHA!?"

"TRUCK!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH/ AHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE/ OH it's a truck!"

Everyone but Meng was panicking as they took a sharp turn.

Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru and Rokuta were trying their best not to laugh whilst Kie, Nezuko and Tanjiro were looking at the screen in disbelief. Kanao was busy inventing new shades of red.

"Oh God I'm in so much pain", groaned Kanao as Meng was going through some cd's.

"Don't worry kid, I got something that will change that mood", Meng said as he held up a CD with blue marker ink on it and put it in the radio.

Then popcorn love from new edition started playing as Meng just bobs his head from side to side.

"Meng turn that shit off!", Kanao demanded as Meng shakes his head.

"No way this is good music for the baby!", Meng said as Kanao's eyes had a murder aura.

"Well this can't be good", Nezuko said as everyone got scared.

Kanao pushed Cho off her and proceeded to grab Meng by the back of the neck.

"I said turn!", *Wham* if it hadn't been for cotton eyed Joe-* "It!", *Wham* with arms wide open-* "Off!", *Wham* I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie wooooorld. Life is plastic, it's fantastic

The whole family had horrified expression. Never in their lives have they seen Kanao this angry. They felt sorry for the Chinese man. A part of Tanjiro was elated that he wasn't there to experience that.