4: You?

Third person's POV

Kanao was in her office working until Nurse Peggy came in.

Peggy: Dr Tsuyuri?

Kanao: Yes?

Peggy: You have to check a broken leg of a patient. He broke his leg really bad and his manager wanted our best doctor to treat him and that's you.

Kanao: Let me guess, this patient's famous right?

Peggy: Yes.

Kanao: Alright I'll do it. Give me the file.

Peggy: Here.

Peggy gave her the file and before Kanao could read the name on the file her phone started ringing. She picked it up.

Kanao: Hey Aoi.

Aoi: Hi Kanao! I just wanted to say that I'm just finishing up at work and I'll pick Aika up at 13:00.

Kanao: Okay. I might be occupied then but you can leave her in my office. She's smart enough to know what to do.

Aoi: Okay, bye.

Kanao: Bye.

Kanao hung up the call and got up and left. She completely forgot to read the name on the file and walked to the patients room. When she reached the door she remembered to read the name. As soon as she put her hand on the door knob and opened the door she read the name.

KAMADO TANJIRO

Her eyes widened out of shock. She wanted to run away but it was too late. She was already in the room. She looked up and saw the last person she didn't want to see.

Tanjiro's POv

I was anxiously sitting in my bed waiting for Kanao to come in. I suddenly felt a familiar sweet scent. A scent I've been yearning to smell for years now. I turned my head to the door and saw it open and then a beautiful figure came in.

If looks could kill I'd be dead by now. It truly is her but she looks even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. She's grown a bit taller, she got her braces removed, she doesn't wear glasses anymore, her long hair is in a side ponytail and she was wearing blue scrubs with a white doctors coat and purple shoes. Now that's what I call a huge glow up. She looked at me and our eyes met. Her eyes were swirling with emotions. There was a mix of anger, sadness, fear and shock but mostly anger. I think I know why she's angry.

Uzui: Ah doctor. I'm Tengen Uzui and I'm his manager. This is Tanjiro Kamado. I'm sure you've heard a lot about him right?

Kanao: .....

Uzui: Um anyways you can start the check up.

Kanao: .....

Kanao looked at me and walked up to me. She looked at my leg and gently touched it with her hands. She started caressing my leg with her fingers and I couldn't help but blush at this.

Kanao: Does it hurt?

She finally spoke to me. Her voice has gotten sweeter.

Kanao: Hello?

Tanjiro: O-oh um it hurts only a little.

Kanao: Okay.

She took out an x-ray scan from my file and carefully observed it.