6: Happy.

Third person's POV

It's Friday and Aika is talking to Mr Marble in his room. Kanao is in surgery and she won't be back for some time so Aika snuck out of the office to see him.

Tanjiro: So Aika what's your mother like?

Aika: Well she's beautiful, she has raven black hair like me. The most beautiful lavender coloured eyes. And she has the sweetest voice ever.

Tanjiro: (is it just me or did she sorta describe Kanao. Eh probably just a coincidence) She sounds great. Hope I'll meet her some day. And your dad?

Just then Aika fell dead silent. Tanjiro noticed this and panicked.

Tanjiro: Oh I'm sorry did I say something wrong?

Aika: N-no. You see I've never known my father. I've asked my mom about him before but she
said that I'm still too young to understand. A lot of the kids at my school bully me for a lot of reasons including the fact that I don't have a dad.

Tanjiro: I'm so sorry Aika. You see I don't have a dad too.

Aika: Really?

Tanjiro: Ya. He died from an illness 3 years ago. I just wish I could turn back time and just see him again.

Aika: Oh I'm sorry. I guess we both wish we had our fathers with us.

Tanjiro: Ya.

Aika: You know what Mr Marble, you are like a father figure to me.

Tanjiro: Really?

Aika: Ya.

Tanjiro: Hehe you know although I don't have kids you're like a daughter to me.

Aika: Haha thanks Mr Marble.

Aika gave Tanjiro a big hug. Tanjiro smiled and hugged her back.

Aika: Well I've gotta go now.

Tanjiro: Aw do you have too?

Aika: Ya, bye

Tanjiro: Bye.

Kanao's POV

Time skip to when Kanao and Aika are at home

Time: 5:39

I was watching some TV until I heard a knock on my door. I went to the door and opened it to find Aoi standing there. She looked really excited and happy.

Kanao: Aoi?

Aoi: EEEEK KANAO KANAO KANAO!!!!

Aoi came in, closed the door and started shaking Kanao by the shoulders.

Kanao: A..oi...why...are....you... shaking...me! S...top...Sha...king..me please!

Aoi: Oh sorry!

Kanao: Great now tell me why do you look so giddy right now.

Aoi: Okay okay let's sit down first

Kanao: Uh okay.

The two of us then sat down.

Kanao: Now tell me.

Aoi: Okay so... I met someone!

Kanao: What really!?

Aoi: EEEEK Yes! And he's super cute.

Kanao: Wow stop acting like a lovesick teenager right now.

Aoi: Oop sorry

Kanao: Tell me how did you two meet?

Aoi: Well....