3: A new life

Six years later

Third person's POV

After suffering from a heartbreak 6 years ago Kanao moved to Los Angeles CA in America to start afresh. 9 months later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Right now it's 7:00 in the morning and Kanao is busy getting ready for work and fixing her daughters lunch for school.

Kanao: Aika hurry up! We're gonna be late!

Aika: Hmmm~

Kanao: Good you're ready. Why did you have to stay up all night reading a science book. Couldn't you read what other kids read these days?

Aika: No mommy those books are boring. Besides I inherited my mommy's brains so I must put them to good use.

Kanao: Oh my gosh I raised the girl version of Jimmy Neutron. Now eat breakfast.

Aika: Okay

Kanao: And don't get your uniform dirty.

Aika: I won't.

Aika Tsuyuri/Kamado

(A/N: Omg Tanjiro and Kanao created a kawaii masterpieceUwU 🤧)

UwU 🤧)

Aika ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth and went back downstairs to find her mom waiting for her.

Aika: I'm ready mommy!

Kanao: Good let's go.

The two then left their penthouse.

They got in the car and drove off

Kanao: Promise me you won't correct the teachers anymore okay?

Aika: Ya I promise.

Kanao: Aunt Aoi will pick you up and drop you at the hospital okay?

Aika: Yes mommy.

Kanao: Great.

Kanao parked in front of Aika's school gate.

Kanao: Okay have a great day. See you this afternoon.

Aika: Okay. Love you mommy.

Kanao: I love you too.

She kissed Aika on her forehead and then she got out of the car to go to school. Kanao watched as her daughter entered the gate. She was soon out of Kanao's sight. After that she sighed as to how much she resembles "him". She doesn't talk about him in this household. She then went to work.

Kanao graduated med school and now she's the head doctor at the best hospital in LA. She loves the fact that she's an independent young woman. She's also had a huge glow up. She's not the same nerdy teenage girl with glasses and braces. She doesn't were glasses anymore and she got her braces removed. Her hair is in a side braid and she walks with full confidence. She also has amazing skin and a great healthy body.

???: Morning Dr Tsuyuri!

Kanao: Oh good morning Nurse Peggy.

Peggy: So I have Mr Jones's blood report.

Kanao: Thank you. (checks report) Oh wow.

Peggy: What is it?

Kanao: My suspicions were right. He has stage 4 cancer. I warned him to stop this smoking habit of his. Okay I guess you have to tell his family.

Peggy: What why me?

Kanao: You know I'm bad at telling bad news. Please Peggy?

Peggy: Fine.

Peggy then left. Kanao went to her office.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now we move onto Tanjiro. He's now a famous singer and travels around the world. He looks happy on the outside but he's extremely guilt ridden on the inside because of what he did to the love of his life 6 years ago. Yep he remembered. He's regretted it ever since.

Now he's currently in an ambulance which is going to LA central hospital because he fell of the stage at one of his concerts in Arizona and badly broke his leg. He's being taken to the hospital in LA because his manager Uzui heard that that best doctors are found there.

They finally arrived at the hospital whilst Tanjiro was groaning in pain. They put on a stretcher and carried him in.

Receptionist: Hello how may I help you.

Uzui: Ya I'm Tengen Uzui and I'm Tanjiro's manager. We booked for a surgery to be performed on his leg today. We need your best surgeon.

Receptionist: Ok. TAKE HIM TO THE OT NOW AND GET HIM READY FOR SURGERY!!!

Two men took Tanjiro to the OT to get surgery.

After Tanjiro's successful surgery. He's also regained consciousness.

Tanjiro: Is my family coming Uzui?

Uzui: Ya they are. You just need to rest now. And the head doctor is coming to check on your leg.

Tanjiro: Oh really?

Uzui: Ya, I heard she's also Japanese. I think her name was Dr Tsuyuri?

After Uzui said that name Tanjiro's heart started beating fast. He was in shock. Could this Dr Tsuyuri be Kanao?

Tanjiro: C-could it be?

Uzui: Hm?

Tanjiro: Oh nothing. (I can't believe it. I'll get to see Kanao again)

Hello my beautiful readers! I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did then please vote and comment.

Author-chan out 😎!