Thunder Storms

Shuichis pov

*bang*

I woke up to a loud bang. I looked out the window to see it was pouring rain. It must be a thunderstorm. I shook my head and was about to go back to sleep when...

*bang*

Another crack of thunder hit. I heard a yelp coming from the laboratory. It must be kiibo!

I walked out to the laboratory to find kiibo curled up until the table shaking. He caught sight of me and ran into my arms.

"shushi I'm swared" he sobbed.

"shh I know kiibs but it's ok. Im right here to keep you safe" I said softly "now why don't we relax in my room"

He nodded timidity. I picked him up and carried the surprisingly light robot to my room.

*time skip*

Kiibo clung to me, whimpering slightly as the thunderstorm continued on. I felt terrible for the poor boy. There has to be some way I can make him feel better... Wait!

"do you want to know a good trick for making the thunder go away?"

"mmhhh" kiibo wimpered.

"every time you hear a bang just count until you hear another bang ok?"

"ok shushi"

We heard a bang.

"one, two, three-"

Bang!

"one, two, three, four, five, six-"

Bang!

"it's rweally far away now shushi" kiibo gasped

"that's because your countings making the bad thunder go away" I said.

"wow! I'm wike a swuperhero" kiibo giggled.

"you sure are baby boy" I hugged him tightly "now let's get some sleep"