C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

"We've gotta get up. We leave soon." I mumble. Riley strokes my hair and kisses my temple. I don't want to leave his warm embrace.

"You're glowing," He whispers in my ear, changing the subject.

I roll my eyes at him, feeling my cheeks heat up, "Stoppppp" I groan.

Riley laughs at my expense, clearly getting a kick out of the position he's left me in.

"I'm serious, though. The bus leaves in an hour and I still haven't packed!" As I finish the sentence, it sends me into a panic. Usually I'm already on the bus at this point, waiting for everyone else to come and helping where I need to.

I struggle loose from his embrace and jump up. The second my feet hit the floor I notice a breeze in my lower half. Insecurity immediately washes over me as the realization that I'm naked from the waist down hits.

I quickly turn away from him and start searching for my leggings. Where are they?! They couldn't have just disappeared that fast.

"Delta," Riley calls, holding my black leggings in his hand. The grin plastered on his face tells me he's enjoying this.

I go to reach for them and he quickly pulls them away. "Riley, I'm not playing this game with you right now. Give them here!" I yell at him as I try to take back my pants.

He chuckles and continues to snatch them away from me. He pulls them behind his back and smirks.

"I like you like this better anyway," He leans down to plant a kiss on my forehead. A small smile spreads across my face, any insecurity that has lingered, now left.

"Well, thank you. But, I really need my pants because I'm running late." I try to give him the sweetest smile I can so he'll cooperate with me.

Riley takes a deep sigh, "Fine." He hands me my leggings, finally.

"Thank you!" I respond, hurriedly sliding the pants up my legs.

"Okay, I have to go pack. That means I can't stay in here and help you. Do you think you can manage on your own?" I ask as a joke, but there is also some truth to my words. Usually, if I don't help him, he runs late.

"I think I can handle it." He holds the door open for me and plants a quick kiss on my lips as I scurry down the hallway.

***

"Okay, is everyone here?" I ask, looking around the bus. Now that Riley and I are together, it slips my mind that I still have a job to do. It's difficult balancing the two.

I hear a mix of yesses as I mentally count everyone who should be here. Of course, Riley is the only one who's missing.

I quickly dial his number to see how much longer he is going to be. We are already running thirty minutes behind and Phil, our bus driver, hates to be late.

"Hey, baby." Riley answers on the first ring. My eyes scan everyone who is around, making sure none of them can hear him.

"Where are you?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

"I'm coming." Somehow, his answer pisses me off. I hate his smartass comments.

"Hurry up. We're all waiting on you," I make sure to put enough annoyance in my tone so that he understands I'm frustrated.

"I'm walking out the lobby door now." That's a better answer, RIley.

"Okay," I mumble, not knowing what to say.

"Okay," He answers back. "Oh, and Delta? Lose the attitude before I get there."

He hangs up.

He's so fucking annoying. He's the one who's holding us all up and he has the audacity to tell me to lose my attitude?! His lack of respect for everyone around him is something I'll never get over.