C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

When I come back to reality, Riley is looming over me, a grin plastered across his glistening lips. And all of a sudden, I feel embarrassed. I can't meet his gaze.

I look down between us at my naked frame. Riley gently lifts my chin to meet his eyes. A quizzical look replaces his grin.

"What?" he asks, tilting his head to the side.

"I don't know." I answer honestly. Because I honestly don't know why my mood changed so quickly. I was having a good time, a great time actually.

"Well, whatever it is, I want you to know I enjoyed myself," Riley's grin has made its way back. He kisses me on the forehead. His affirmation melts away any feeling of embarrassment that is left.

I return his smile and lean up to meet his lips. I feel like I need to return the favor. With one swift motion, without breaking our kiss, he's under me and now I am in control. I can tell I have taken him back by the subtle gasp that leaves his lips.

Our hips sync in the most beautiful way, both of us moving as one. I start moving down his hard body, clearly letting him know what I am about to do.

Riley grabs my arm and pulls me back up so we are face to face. "You're not doing that to me." He states plainly.

Embarrassment once again floods through my body, my cheeks turning red.

"I'm not letting you do anything to me until you're completely comfortable with our situation and what we're doing." His words are soft, but I don't want his pity.

"It's not that big of a deal," I squick.

He immediately bursts into laughter, making me jokingly hit his chest.

"Not a big deal? Delta, every time we have done as much as kiss, there's been a huge blow up from you. What are you talking about?" Riley continues to laugh.

His laughter is contagious, making me join. "I guess you're right." I say as I lay my head on his chest.

His hands find my hair as he strokes the back of my head, "I know I am" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

—-----

"Surprise!" A swarm of people shout in unison as Riley and I enter the dressing room after sound check.

By the smile that over takes his cheek's, I'm assuming Riley knows them. I scan the crowd, looking for a familiar face. The knot that forms in my stomach when my eyes land on her makes me feel like the lunch I just ate is going to quickly be all over the floor in front of me.

His mother. His Mother! Holy Shit. This isn't a situation Riley and I have discussed. What is he going to tell her? Are we official? Will he keep me a secret? I mean, given the fact that I am his tour manager, it would probably be for the best.

We've met before. She's been on tour with us for weeks at a time. I actually quite like her company. It's nice having another female around. But, what will she say when she finds out there's something going on between her son and I? Will her opinion change about me? God, I hope not.

I hang back in the corner while Riley greets everyone in the room. I'm assuming the 10 people crowded around him are his family. The urge to bolt and hide in my bunk on the bus overtakes me. It's so obvious to the band that there is undeniable chemistry between us. I can only imagine how obvious it will be to the people who have known him his whole life.

I decide to stop by the band's dressing room before heading to my safe space in the bus. When I open the door, Carter is the only one present.

"Hey. Where's the rest of the guys?" I ask as I plop down onto the couch next to him.