C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

The morning light shining through Riley's floor to ceiling windows brings me out of my slumber. A quiet snore lets me know Riley is still dead asleep.

We have interviews today with Bobby Bones at 11 AM. I roll over to check my phone. 7:30. Damn. I'm not used to waking up with light this bright. My generic white plastic blinds in my apartment shade me from the sun.

I roll over, getting out of bed. I might as well go take another shower. After having sex with Riley last night, I need to get cleaned up.

Holy shit. I had sex with Riley. Fucking. Green. The fact that Riley is a mega country music star is easily lost on me.

I tiptoe to the bathroom, careful not to wake him. Since we both fell asleep almost immediately last night, I never put any clothes on.

I turn the shower faucet on, anticipating the waterfall shower head that I've fallen in love with in the last 12 hours.

Water cascades all around me. God, this feels so good. Since Riley is fast asleep, I use this time to replay last night's events. Riley and I finally had sex. And it was good. So incredibly good. I've had my fair share of hook ups, but nothing even comes close to how incredible Riley makes me feel. He doesn't just use me because I'm the only girl around. He wants me. Like, genuinely wants me for me. And the simple fact that he never pressured me in the past to go any farther than what I wanted to, really means something to me.

I let out a small laugh. The bar is on the fucking floor, aparently. I shouldn't have to applaud Riley for not pressuring me into sex, but in this day and age.... Hats off to you, Green.

Thank God I have my suitcase. I don't want to have to face the embarrassment of trying to fit into Riley's clothes. I know I'm bigger than him. That's no secret, but I'd rather not address it by trying to squeeze into one of his tee shirts.

I step out of the shower, wrapping my towel around my chest. Heading to my suitcase, I grab my toothbrush and skincare. I tiptoe through Riley's room, hoping I don't wake him. Damn, that boy is knocked out.

Good. He needs some actual rest. He doesn't get any out on the road. I know how exhausted I am from work. I couldn't imagine what it is like to have to be the one who has to put on a charismatic personality all of the time. That's emotional exhaustion I don't wish on anyone.

"Good Morning," a voice makes me jump out of my skin as I reach into my suitcase for a change of clothes.

"Fuck!" I yelp when I realize it was just Riley. I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear him get up.

He stands, leaning against the doorway. Butt. Ass. Naked. What a way to start my morning.

Riley smirks as he watches me check him out. He saunters over to me, exuberating confidence.

"Good morning, baby" He repeats himself, bringing his head down to kiss me.

His large hands wrap around my waist, pulling me into him. "Good Morning," I whisper, a smile creeping across my face.

"I'm sorry if I woke you.. The sun woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep," I look down sheepishly, feeling guilty for taking rest away from my exhausted man.

He pushes my chin up with his hand, green eyes blazing into mine, "No need for apologies Sweetheart, the sun woke me up too." He plants a gentle kiss to my awaiting lips.

He gestures his head back to his room, "Come back to bed." He grabs the hem of my towel, trying to expose every part of me. If this was a few weeks ago, I would be embarrassed. Now, I oblige, letting it fall to the ground.