5. beautiful#stranger

The alarm clock on the bedside table rang shrilly, but it was only on for a couple of seconds before Roman's hand smacked it into silence. His brown eyes fluttered open and met the ceiling. An unfamiliar but pleasant scent drew his gaze down to the dark-haired beauty snuggled up against his chest. Wow, she was beautiful. Her delicate features were relaxed in slumber, her body rising and falling gently and evenly as she breathed. Normally, he roused the women that spent the night and politely kicked them out, but he felt no need to this time. And he was glad that she didn't sneak out in the middle of the night and leave. There was something about her that made him want her to stay.

His fingers brushed her hair out of her face, wanting nothing more than to stay in bed and cuddle with her. He held his breath as his touch stirred her awake and her eyes fluttered open, relaxing a little when she smiled softly.

"Good morning," she murmured.

"Morning, beautiful," he greeted, "Sleep well?"

"Very." She shifted around to face him and watched him reach for the hotel phone. "I'm about to order that breakfast I promised you," he said. "They got good food here. What would you like?"

"Whatever you're having," she said, stretching her arms and causing the sheet covering her to slide down below her chest. The sight of her round, full breasts, the memory of their heavy softness in his palms, made Roman's dick twitch, and though the salacious thought of postponing breakfast for a couple more minutes crossed his mind, the growl in his stomach advised him otherwise. He rattled off a long list of breakfast items over the phone and when he hung up, he looked over at Jasmine who was eyeing him cautiously. "What?"

She had never known anyone who needed that much to eat, ever. "Are you inviting people over or something?"

He shrugged and chuckled, running a hand over the curve of her hip. "I'm a big guy, baby. I eat a lot."

She bit her lip, unable to ignore the double meaning of that statement. "I bet you do."

Roman fell right in line with her suggestive reply, his eyes darkening as he held her gaze. "Well, I didn't get to do that last night, but next time, I definitely will." Gracing her with a wink, he threw his long legs over the side of the bed. "I'm gonna grab a shower, unless you wanna go first," he offered.

"You can go first. I'll take my time in this comfy ol' bed." Jasmine smirked as she watched him stand up, stretching his arms above his head. Her tongue swished subconsciously over her lips as her eyes drifted over his huge body. Seeing him up close in natural daylight did him a whole lot more justice. Roman really was a beautiful man. Tall and strong, with thick muscles rippling all over his smooth tanned skin. Her mouth watered as she scanned the length of his back, down to his firm ass and thighs. She thought a body like his could only be found on the covers of fitness magazines and romantic novels, yet here he stood, in the flesh.

Acutely aware of her silent scrutiny, Roman turned around, clearly at ease with his nudity. "Like what you see, baby?" he teased, a shiver dancing down his spine from the way she stared at him.

Jasmine blushed, feeling her cheeks heating up. "Mm-hmm," she murmured her admission. She sat up in the bed, the sheets drifting all the way down to her slender waist, and Roman was fixated on her own naked body, her nipples hardened from their sexual banter. Her smile was the killer, provocative and inviting, and he cursed under his breath, deciding to get out of there before he jumped back into bed with her and never got out.

 Her smile was the killer, provocative and inviting, and he cursed under his breath, deciding to get out of there before he jumped back into bed with her and never got out