12.falling

Greenwich, Connecticut

The first thing Jasmine felt as she woke was his warm breath, deep and even, fanning her neck. She was boxed in by his massive, muscular body from behind, his warm skin pressed against her exposed flesh. His ham of an arm was around her waist, his paw possessively cupping her breast even in slumber. She tugged his other arm, curling it around her body until she was completely wrapped in his embrace. She felt him shift behind her, moving his body instinctively closer to hers. Pursing her lips against his tattooed forearm, she giggled when he grunted and buried his head further into the crook of her neck.

"What time is it?" he murmured, his baritone voice husky from sleep.

"Early," she answered.

"Get any sleep?" There was a hint of humor in his voice.

"A little. Think my legs are still numb, though."

She heard his raspy chuckle, felt the brush of his lips on her bare shoulder. "What'd you expect when you kept throwing that ass back at me?" he asked. Yesterday, Roman came to spend the night at her place, in lieu of their planned day trip to a food festival the next day. She lived on the outskirts of Greenwich, a sprawling property in the suburbs that her parents had secretly bequeathed her after they died. She'd been nervous about him coming over; she had never invited a man into her home before. But the moment he stepped foot in the house, it felt like he'd been coming there forever. For most of the day they talked, cuddled, made meals together, and just chilled, really, enjoying each other's company in as PG a manner as possible. The restraint finally went out the window when she ended up being his dessert after dinner, spreading her over the dining table and eating her until her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He then proceeded to ravage her body for the rest of the night and well into the morning. They fucked in so many different positions, she lost count of how many orgasms she had, and she could still feel the effects of all of it. There was something about the way he manhandled her in bed that turned her on immensely. It felt good. Exciting. He was exciting.

She twisted in his arms to face him, and her heart pounded at the glorious sight before her

She twisted in his arms to face him, and her heart pounded at the glorious sight before her. His eyes were open, just barely, and his hair was disheveled. Even freshly fucked, he was such a fucking handsome man.