20. Survival Mode

0023hrs

"Any sign of life on the premises?"

"Negative. Gunfire exchange a couple of hours ago, but nothing now." A pause. "Permission to proceed."

"Permission granted. Clean sweep. Leave no evidence."

"Copy that. Over and out."

------------

"Fuck, Roman! Oh my god, your dick feels so good!" Jasmine moaned softly with Roman thrusting into her from behind

"That's right, baby girl, take it, take all of it." He let go of her hair, sliding his hand down her back to squeeze her ass cheeks, licking his lips as he watched his dick pump in and out of her. "Shit, you're so fucking wet, baby. I'm 'bout to nut in this pussy."

"Yes Big Daddy, come inside me. Give it to me," she goaded him, her words dying away when he switched up, pounding her fast and hard. Trapped between the hard surface of the kitchen counter and his big body, all she could do was lay there and take every inch of his deep, powerful strokes. He caressed her neck, her breasts, her waist and backside with his big, expert hands, building up the tension in her belly like a powder keg waiting to explode. One last slap on her ass did the trick, and Jasmine cried out as yet another orgasm ripped through her in a hot rush. Roman gathered her shaking body in his arms, holding her close and tight, and she felt him release inside of her, heard his strangled moan as he joined her in ecstasy. Heavy breaths, naked skin, sated bodies, all blending into one as they came down together from yet another glorious high. Jasmine wished they could stay like this forever.

"God I've missed coming inside you," Roman whispered, smoothing down her hair and kissing her cheek. Extricating himself from inside her, he moved her away from the countertop and settled her onto one of the barstools that had survived their earlier rampage.

"That was...unbelievable," she breathed, her slender arms locking around his neck in a tight, post-coital hug.

"It was," he gingerly poked at his side with a grimace. "But I think you broke my rib."

Jasmine burst into laughter. "Aw, big bad killing machine couldn't handle me?"

"I think I handled you just fine," he replied, turning to open the refrigerator and bringing out two bottles of water. "I've broken my ribs previously before, in three places."

"Oh, I've had tons of injuries," said Jasmine, gesturing towards her face. "My left retina is scarred. I'm slightly color-blind in that eye."

Roman held up the index and pinky finger on his left hand. "I can't feel anything in these fingers. Plus I perforated my eardrum once. Fucking painful."

"The bruise you saw on my arm when I returned from Vegas, the first time? I got that while taking out Adam Cole."

"That's what you went to Vegas for? To kill Adam Cole?"