1.

My name is Francesca but everyone calls me Frankie
Place: Bolton, UK
Date: Saturday 5th June 2008

Finally Saturday!! I've been counting down the days of the week just so I can see Danny. The sun was shining and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Which is very rare for British weather Nevermind BOLTON!

Born and bread here and I can't see myself ever leaving.

I'm going to surprise Danny today as he's busking down near the town hall. He's an amazing talented singer plus guitarist and he will be going places in the future. He can't let that kind of talent go to waste...

Just to clarify me and Danny aren't dating. I can't remember when it started but I've always had a crush on him but I wouldn't want to ruin what we have and I know he doesn't see me like that... even if I did wish he did.

I got myself ready and did some light make up. I'm not a lover of making myself up just rather be comfy. I grab my car keys and head into the town centre.

As soon as I hit the centre I got out and started walking to the town hall. And there he was standing there singing his heart out with a small crowd around him. A smile crept onto my face.

He finished the song just as I get to the group who started to throw some money into his box. I chuck in twenty quid. He played a few more songs before he started to pack away.

"Here take it back. You know you don't have to put money in" Danny demands shaking his head

I don't want it. You deserve it. I exclaimed

"I hate it when you do that. But I gotta love you." He says whilst kissing my cheek

Come on let's go grab some food. I'll drop you off at home. I grab his mic stand whilst he had hold of his guitar case.

We arrive back to the car but the equipment in and head to McDonald's then his house.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow? We going out or just gonna have a chill day?" Danny asks

I was thinking just a chill day whilst you've been out all day busking.

"Yeah no worries Frankie, thanks for dropping me off. I'll run to yours tomorrow saves you making the trip to pick me." He gives me a quick hug and collects his things.

Danny POV

I'm currently busking outside the town hall. Every Saturday religiously. I knew Frankie would be arriving soon she never lets me down. Frankie has been my best friend for as long as I can remember she's absolutely beautiful I want more. But i don't want to ruin years of friendship.

I had a little crowd forming, I breifly looked up I could see Frankie making her way towards me. I smile into my mic and carried on singing. She's absolutely gorgeous. Once I finished quite a few people who was watching put some cash into my box but Frankie put twenty in she'll be having that back.

I performed a couple more songs before I decided to pack up.

Here take it back. You know you don't have to put money in. I demands shaking my head

"I don't want it. You deserve it." She exclaimed

I hate it when you do that. But I gotta love you. I give her a kiss on the cheek

"Come on let's go grab some food. I'll drop you off at home." She grabs my mic stand whilst i had hold of my guitar case.

We arrive back to the car but the equipment in and head to McDonald's then my house. Whilst she was driving I tucked her £20 into her coat pocket she will find that later.

So what's the plan for tomorrow? We going out or just gonna have a chill day? I turn to ask

"I was thinking just a chill day whilst you've been out all day busking."

Yeah no worries Frankie, thanks for dropping me off. I'll run to yours tomorrow saves you making the trip to pick me. I give her a quick hug and collect my things and head into the house.

Tomorrow can't come quick enough...