Chapter 12:Baby's Arrivle

Frankie's Pov
The movie has been going great we are half way through it. We are working Lindsay Lohan, Chris Pine. We have been filing in America and Bethany came along because obvs she's pregnant. We have a week off. I am concerned for Bethany as She is 9months and the baby is due on the 13th march. Day after Danny's birthday!

She has been really distance lately. But I just don't know. It's 3days before Danny's birthday and we are going back home to Bolton. I and the boys have done a surprise birthday party. Dougie, Harry and Tom are 'all going home' to Danny. But really they aren't. Danny has been my best mate for years. I can't just let him go to the movies. PARTY! So we can get tipsy, Danny loves to party. "FRANKIE!" Bethany screams. I and the boys run to where Bethany is in the hotel.

What's wrong! I say while grabbing her hand
"The baby SHE'S COMING! AWW" Bethany shouts.
Ring 911! I tell Harry.

We need towels, hot water." Danny tells Tom and Dougie they run off in different directions. I am not leaving you Bethany! I tell her. "OWW!" Bethany screams
"They are on the way." Harry says while running into the room.

Dougie and Tom come back with the towels and hot water.

I read the manual for home births. Right as I told her to push. The paramedics run in. "We have to get this baby out now." One says while the other one pushes me away from Bethany.

BETHANY! I scream trying to get to my sister.

"Frankie calm down!" Danny says trying to hold me back.
"Bethany push for me!" A paramedic tells her.
"I am not pushing without Fran-oow!" Bethany screams

I'm coming I take hold of her hand.

"OWWWWW!" Beth screams and pushes.

"waaaaaw!" A little voice says you've done it. She was meant to be having a girl but the baby is a boy.

"What are you naming your baby boy?" The paramedics ask Bethany.

Shore looks at me and then to her son "I am naming him Jake-Daniel-Connor Roberts." She says while holding Jake in her arms awh

Note!

Please vote, comment Thank-you  x