Day after I was found

Frankie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling really sick I went down stairs and made a cuppa tea and some soup. The house is really quiet I looked at my phone 3pm. Danny has probably gone home and Beth has probably took Jake to play-group. I drank and eat everything. When I got back into bed I got a message off Danny.

Danny- I and the boys have gone back to London to sort something out with Fletch. See you soon Love you x

Reply- Hey Danny and ok have a good time love you too xx

He went back to London day after I was found. I know it's his work and he can't look after me a lot but it still makes me feel un-safe in this apartment.

I must have fell asleep for a couple more hours because when I woke up the second time Jake was screaming. I walked into the living room. Jake was in his cot screaming and there was Beth sucking someone's face off.

I got a bucket of water and pour it over them. They both scream yeah Beth and the boy.

I grabbed Jake and fed him a bottle.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Beth screeches.

JUST TO REMIND YOU, YOU HAVE A CHILD SO STOP SUCKING HIS FACE OFF! I screamed at them both.

"SO, if I want to kiss him I CAN!" Beth screams.

Making Jake cry again. I put him back into to his cot. Put on my tracksuit and I grabbed Jake and his pram. I walked out of the apartment and took Jake on a walk. I sat down at the park rocking him back and forward. I felt ill really bad.

A girl sat next to me "Is he yours?" The girl said

No he's my sisters I'm Frankie you?

"I'm Alex and I am pregnant. "

How old are you Alex?

"17 it was a mistake." She reply starting to cry.

I pulled her into a hug. Hey don't worry your baby will be probably the best thing that will ever happen to you.

Yeah but my dad chucked me out because of it, I have nowhere to go.

Come and stay at mine, the exact same thing happened to my sister with my mum. I have been through it as well hut obvs not pregnant.