Chapter 23: Justin and Danny day!

Danny's POV

Yesterday we were filming all day and the director says we could have a day off. Me, Tom and Dougie paid for the girls (Gi, Frankie, Beth.) To go on a spa day as they have been really good to us. We were looking after Justin. I woke up before Frankie this morning I hid her phone so I could look at who was texting her.

I went for a shower as I smelt really bad. When I walked back into the room fully dressed. Frankie was on her phone. SHIT I didn't hide it well.

"Hey, my phone was in that draw." Frankie says

That's really weird, I didn't move it. I say keeping cool

"It's ok; I am getting ready for the spa day." She tells me.

"Oh yeah Thank-you for paying." She says while kissing my cheek.

No problem, you and the others deserve it. I tell her but hugging her.

About 15mins later Frankie leaves with Beth and Gi. Beth left Justin with me as I was going around to Harry and Dougie's hotel room with Tom.

I and the boys played on call a duty, looking after Justin. At around 1pm we went outside to get a tan. I took Justin back to mine and Frankie's room as his swimming costume is in there and I needed to get changed.  After we both get changed we went down to the pool.

We were swimming sun bathing. I had 1 beer the others had like 4 but because I am on strict orders by Frankie and Beth.

Around 3pm the girls come back and carry on sunbathing with us. Beth goes swimming with Justin and I and Frankie carry on sunbathing. The others went to get drinks.

"Thanks I have really relaxed, I got to love you!" She says while pushing me into the pool. Laughing

I fell in the pool laughing. Frankie tried to run away but I grabbed her ankle and pulled her in. We both had a full on laughing attack. We had a water fight as well ahah.

Around 5pm we all went back upstairs to get ready for food....