NEW FLAT MATE

Frankie's POV

When I and Alex got to the flat I showed her and she was amazed I don't understand why. I showed Alex her room it was Bethany's old room she moved out when I was missing but I still look after Jake everyday.
I and Alex went food shopping for the flat with Jake he sat on my shoulder for the most time. I have my laugh, I do this little giggle and he copies me all the time.
When we got back home I got Jake ready for bed and I read him a story why did ellie the elephant sleep all day. (MADE UP)

By the time I had finished the story he a sleep. He slept in my bed and I sleep on the floor. I went into the living room to see Alex watching tv.
Here Alex some pj's sorry if they are too big. I tell her while passing her a top and pj pants. She goes to the bathroom and gets changed.

While she was doing that I got a text off Danny.

D: HEY, coming back tomorrow. How you doing? xxxxxx

M: Good thanks well we have 2 guests. xx

D: Who? xxx

M: Alex and baby Justin. xx

D: Who's Alex? And Yes mini me! xxx

M: My friend she is pregnant and she has nowhere to go so she is living with me for a little while. xx

D: Oh ok well I better go see you tomorrow shrimp! xxx

M: Oh shut up. Xxxx

After the convocation Alex was sat next to me.

Hey Alex will you pass me that jacket next to you. I ask her. It's Danny's Jacket but I sleep in it when he isn't here.

"Is it your boy-friends?" She asked.

Nooooo it's my best friend's jumper he lives here on and off. You will meet him tomorrow.

"Oh ok cool what's his name?" Alex's askes

Danny, Danny Jones

"Is he from Mcfly?!" Alex askes seeming really excited

Yeah why?

"I love his band they are really cool Dougie <3

After an hour of talking we went to bed, I was so tired. When I got into my room I got my blanket and cuddle up with it.

"Auntie Frankie?" Jake says. And yes he can speak for a 5 year old.

Yeah sweetie?

"I just had a nightmare can I cuddle with you?" He asks me

GOD HE IS TOO CUTE!

Yeah sure I got up into the double bed and then Justin cuddles into my body 5 minutes later he is fast asleep I must have fell into a deep sleep as well.