11.

-Skip to a month after Danny leaves.-

Frankie's POV

I have been busy. Danny has been gone for a full 3 month now. I have been with Bethany every step of the way. She is having a baby girl. She is naming her Rose-Morgan-Ann-Roberts. I changed Beth's name to Roberts like mine. Today I and Beth are going to London because I'm starting in a film. I can't leave Beth because she is 3months pregnant. We got on the train to London. I haven't spoken to Danny in 2 weeks he's been really busy and so have I. We have been on the train for 3hours. We got off the train and we went straight to the hotel. I told Bethany I had to go to the London agency to meet the band I'm working with. I walked into the building and asked for the room, when I got there I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Somebody shouted. I walked in and there stood 4 boys I haven't seen in a month. "FRANKIE!!" Danny shouted and jumped onto me then Tom. Then Harry. Then Dougie. Great. Get off of me! I shout at them.

"Oh so you're the famous Frankie what Danny has been going on about for months?" Fletch says Yep. I smile popping the p. "What you doing here?" Tom asks me.

I'm here for a job, in a movie. I tell them

"Fletch our movie?" Danny asks

"Yeah, she's amazing actor!" Fletch says

Well thank-you. I'm so excited!
Danny picks me up and spins me around. I can't stop laughing. We went through paper work. I won't tell you anything else. Just paper work and information.

Danny's POV

I haven't spoken to Frankie in a full 3 month. We have been busy producing new music. Tour. We were talking to Fletch about our new movie. We have been in that office for 3 hours. I and the boys went out for about 15mintues before we went back into the office. There was a knock at the door we all turned around there she stood Frankie.

"FRANKIE!!" I shouted and Jumped onto her then Tom. Then Harry. Then Dougie. Ahahah. "Get off of me!" She shouts at us.

"Oh so you're the famous Frankie what Danny has been going on about for months?" Fletch says

"Yep." She smile popping the p. God she is so cute

"What you doing here?" Tom asks her

"I'm here for a job, in a movie." She tells us boys.

Fletch our movie? I ask Fletch confused

"Yeah, she's amazing actor!" Fletch says. God I am thick. I say to myself.

"Well thank-you. I'm so excited!" Frankie says with pure happiness.

I pick her up and spin her around. She starts to laugh. After I put her down. We had to get down to business. I won't tell you any details. Just when we will be filming.