3.

A few weeks have passed since Danny told me that he wasn't going to be around on the weekends. The weekends then turned into weeks I didn't mind but of  course I missed him a lot. Spending everyday since we were younger to weeks apart was hard...

Danny 's first time back in Bolton consisted of convincing me to go down to London to meet his band mate and new friend Tom.

"As you excited?" Danny turns to me and asks

Yeah I'm a little nervous but very excited to meet this Tom. I smile

After a very long 2 & half hour train journey we had arrived in London. 

 "TOM!!" Danny screeched and jumps on this blonde haired lad. I just laughed. 

"Hi I'm Tom." 

Hi Tom I'm Francesca but call me Frankie. I tell him. 

"Let's go I'm hungry!" Danny shouts at us. We both laugh at him.

We get into Tom's car and drive back to his house in Harrow. 

"Danny dear how are you?"

"I'm good thank you Debbie, this is Frankie." Danny tells Debbie. 

"Nice to meet you Frankie, I'm Debbie Tom's mum." Debbie tells me. 

Nice to meet you Debbie. I hug her. 

"So let's get to work." Tom claps his hand 

Is it okay  if I have a lie down actually Tom it's been a long day.

"Of course Frankie your in the spare room with Danny. Top of the stairs on the right." He smiles

I nod and find my way to the spare room. I drop all my stuff get changed so quickly into some comfy joggers and went to sleep.

Danny's POV

Me and Tom make our way into the cellar aka music room to finish off some songs we started last time I was down. 

Cause obviously she's out of my league, I'm wastin' my time 'cause she'll never be mine. I know I'll never will be good enough for her. No no... Me and Tom got the chrous down to a tea. I looked at my phone as we've been down here what felt like hours. 1AM. We decided to call it a night.

I made my way into the spare bedroom where I was sharing with Frankie. I shut the door as quietly as I could. I turn to see Franks just lied there so peaceful and so beautiful. I stripped down to my boxers and climb into bed never to her. I lift Franks up slightly to put my arm around her. She snuggles into my bare chest and I saw a small smile creep onto her face. God  I wish you could be mine..

That's when I fell into my own deep sleep.