7.

Frankie's POV

I woke up at 10am. I haven't got work today. So I thought I would meet my sister Bethany in town to find something nice for tonight and tomorrow. I have a hot date tomorrow Luke! Bethany is 2years younger than me and she knows fashion and I don't.

We got into Bolton and went into Primark. We found the perfect dress for tonight. A pink summer dress and a black leather jacket.

We went into New Look and Bethany found the prettiest jumpsuit ever. It was all black with a yellow belt. Beth picked up yellow heals. We paid and I took her home. I didn't stop because I and my mum don't have the best relationship. She through me out at 15 because I quit school for my job. I lived in the Jones house for 1year until I got my own apartment.

By time I got home and had another shower it was 6:30. So I did my hair and make-up and got changed into my outfit. I picked up my purse, phone and keys. Locked up and went into my car. I drove to Danny's a beeped my horn. Tom and Danny both came out and got into my car. "You look beautiful Frankie." Tom and Danny both say.

Well thank-you boys. We drove to pizza hut and got a table.

"Frankie, we have good news. We have 2 other people joining us tonight." Tom says. I was confused.

"Frankie, this is Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter our band!" Danny tells me.

Hi Dougie and Harry. I say while hugging them.

We got to know each other. They look like a band straight away.

"Frankie could we stay at yours." Danny asks me

Yeah, I guess but I have a date tomorrow so you will have to look after the apartment. I tell them.

"Ohhhh How?" Dougie asks

His names Luke I work with him

We got back to mine and started to watch a movie. I must have fallen asleep on Danny again.

Danny's Pov

I woke up at 10am because Tom, Dougie and Harry where arriving today.

They are my band mates. They are cool dudes. So I went to the train station to pick them up. "DANNY!" Harry, Tom and Dougie shouted. I laughed.

We just spent the day talking, eating playing music until it was 6:30.

Me and Tom got ready because we are going to dinner with Frankie. Dougie and Harry have already left with my mum. Frankie doesn't know about my band until tonight.

Me and Tom both came out and got into her car. You look beautiful Frankie. Tom and I say.

"Well thank-you boys." She says.

We drove to pizza hut and got a table.

"Frankie, we have good news. We have 2 other people joining us tonight." Tom says. She was so confused.

Frankie, this is Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter our band! I tell her.

"Hi Dougie, Harry." She says while hugging them.

Frankie could we stay at yours. I ask Frankie

"Yeah, I guess but I have a date tomorrow so you will have to look after the apartment." She tells us

Pang jealous hit me right there. Tom looked at me. Harry and Dougie don't know that I like her so much.

"Ohhhh How?" Dougie asks her

"His names Luke I work with him" She replies

We got back to Frankie's and started to watch a movie. She fell asleep on my shoulder. I put her into her bed and set up the guest rooms for Tom, Dougie and Harry.

We went to bed around 1am. I told the boys that I love Frankie. They understand not to tell anybody.