Chapter 26: Home then taken!

Frankie's Pov

Our plane was called and I sat next to Beth and Justin. When we all boarded the plane it was not funny. Dougie was flirting with the airhostess and she gives him a warning. That means anymore chitchat he will be off the plane.

-SKIP THE PLANE RIDE-

Once the plane lands we all got off and went to find our luggage. We all got a taxi what took us to our flat. The time in the UK is 2pm. When we got to my flat we got the lift to the floor my flats on. When we all walked to my door, it was spray painted with slags. Shit its Luke I know it. I looked at Harry.

I unlocked the door with my keys. We all walked in. OMG! Luke he's been here, he was messed everything up.

"WHO HAS DONE THIS?" Danny shouted waking Justin up. I give Harry a pleading look but he gave me glare backs.

"I know who did it!" Harry spoke up.

"WHO?" Danny shouts

"It was Luke!" Harry blurts out. I ran after he said his name I ran. I was just about to get into the lift when somebody garbs me. I push me into the cleaning cupboard and covered mouth my mouth. I looked up it was Luke. He told me to be quiet and we heard the boys. Well Danny, Harry, Dougie and Tom run down the halls and stairs.

He grabbed my hand and told me if I make a move he will hurt Beth. I was quiet we reach the reception. He took me out of the flats and put me into a white van Nooooo.