Chapter 25: The chapter what is to be CONTUINED

Frankie's POV

I woke up around 10 and woke Danny up straight away as we are finishing off the film today. I went to Justin and woke him up and feed him. Beth came and goes him as she was staying by the pool as we have to go finish off this movie only a couple of hours. I think. I had a shower and left my hair and make-up as they do it at the venue.

In the car I sat next to Harry he asked me if I was ok. He was the only one who knew about Luke. He walked in the room when Luke was shouting at me for not paying up. He said he would keep it a secret unless something bad really happens.

-Filming-

-Filming-

Tomorrow we are leaving back to Bolton the boys asked if they could stay at mine for the night as there is no point in going straight home and parting. I am fine with it so you know.

After all the filming we are finally done. YES! I am so happy now I can find more work to pay Luke.

When we got back to the hotel there was money on our hotel counter. It was our money from the film. Yes 3grand. Our flight leaves at 3am. NOOOO. I want to sleep so badly. Good thing I am sitting next to Gi or else Danny would be keeping me up all the way through the flight.

It was 11:30 we all sat in reception with our bags as we are leaving in 2hours. YAY! Dougie was asking for us to get a drink but we stopped him as he wouldn't be aloud to board the plane.

-Skip 2hours to leaving-

We got into the car and drove to the airport for our 24 hour trip. When we got there we checked in and waited for our plane to be called.

 TO BE CONTUINED