2.

Frankie's POV

I wake up from my very deep sleep to pounding on the door... I jumped out of bed really quick and grab the baseball bat as something felt off... As I open the door and lift the bat up there stood a cheeky Danny smirking.

I throw the bat down and hit him in the arm. I turn around and walk away from him rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry Frankie I thought it was funny."

Well it wasn't. I'm going to get changed. I say with no energy.

Once I'm ready I walk into Danny sprawled across my sofa. Always makes himself at home.

"Lets go to McDonald's my treat.

We got into my car and blasted Bruce Springsteen. Dannys Favourite of all time.

"OMG I LOVE HIM!" Danny shouts. 

I wasnt in the mood to sit inside so I went through the drive through and pulled into a car space. 

"Franks I've got something to tell you." Danny looks sad and nervous.

"I'm not going to be here on the weekends anymore..." 

Where you going? I say looking at him.

"I've met a boy called Tom Fletcher, we are writing music together in London." Danny says excited.

Danny that's amazing I grab him and give him a big hug. I'm so happy for you!! I squeal. 

"Thank you I'm sorry that we won't be together as much as we do." 

Danny don't be sorry you idiot. This is a chance to make the music you love and show the world your talent.

"This is why I love you and your my best friend always."

I love you too...

More than he will ever know.