Chapter 19: Scared...

Frankie's POV

After I dragged Danny out of Luke's flat. We had a full on row/convo. You can't tell Beth, I-I am fine ok I have got more work. I tell Danny

"It's not fine though. He knows you are scared of him he can do whatever he wants to you!" He shouts at me

I know Danny but I can't it was for Beth. I have to protect her she's my sister! I yell at him while crying. He cuddles me into his arms.

"I know you were doing it for Beth and I did that for you!" He tells me

I nodded we went home and just relaxed and acted like everything was normal.

-The Next Day-

I woke up around 9am I started work 10. Danny was fast asleep next to me I went and had a shower. I chucked some clothes on and I wrote him a letter.

Danny,

I am at working so text me when you wake up. Love Morgan x

I went into work and started to work on a new advert. We are having a break from the film because the boys are missing home. While me and Danny where at Luke's the boys where going home. We have 2 weeks off. So I made sure I will fully book up with work so I get more money. I mean I am broke, I have around £100 from the film but I only get paid when we film.

I got to work and started filming. They were paying me £100 per hour. I started at 10 and finished at 2. So all together I got paid £500. It's a start. I got my phone from my locker and saw there was a text from Danny and Luke.

Danny's Read: Hey beautiful, I read your letter. Hope you're ok pick me up and McDonalds on the way home.

Me- Hi, sure no problem. I'm fine earned £500 pounds today!

I was scared for this one.

Luke's read: Hey, you owe me big time. After what you're little friend did. You deserve more pain!

Me- I-I am sorry, I didn't know how he found out please don't hurt me.

After the messages I grabbed my coat and went to my car. There was a note stuck to my window. I took it off and got in. I opened it up and it said.

Hey Frankie, I will be watching you! Love Luke

I quickly looked around the car park scared. I put my seat belt on and started to drive. I got to McDonalds drive thought ordered, paid and got. When I got home I ran into the flat. I smiled at Danny and passed him his food. I asked where Beth was. He said she went to pick Justin up from the nursery because she now works part time to pay for water, electricity as she lives with me.