10.

Danny's POV

We got call from Fletch our manger. We are going into the studio to produce our songs. What we have been working on. AND WE ARE GOING ON TOUR! I am so happy and excited but Frankie. How is she going to take it? I told the boys to go to while I tell her. Frankie. I and the boys are producing our music in the studio.

"OMG that's amazing Danny!" She says while hugging me. But we are going on tour a week after. So I am moving into the band house in London. I tell her. Her face dropped. "OMG that's great Danny I am so happy for you, of course I'm upset with you leaving but you are getting what you deserve." She tells me with a massive smile. Inside she is dying. We have been together since we were small. I am glad you can come down every weekend. I tell her. "OF course Danny, When are you leaving?" She asks me.

Er-rm tomorrow. I tell her stuttering. "Oh well I will make us all a celebrating tea then. But I have to go to work. See you later." She tells me.

Frankie's POV

The boys went out part from Danny. I don't know where Bethany is. "Frankie. I and the boys are producing our music in the studio." Danny tells me. I was so happy for Danny and the boys. OMG that's amazing Danny! I say while hugging Danny. "But we are going on tour a week after. So I am moving into the band house in London." He tells me. My face dropped. SHIT we have been together since we were about 6. Omg I am proud of him but I won't see him 24/7. OMG that's great Danny I am so happy for you, of course I'm upset with you leaving but you are getting what you deserve. I tell him with a massive smile. Inside I'm dying.

"I am glad you can come down every weekend." He tells me. OF course Danny, When are you leaving? I ask him. "Er-rm tomorrow." He tells me stuttering. I know it's just as hard for him as me. Oh well I will make us all a celebrating tea then. But I have to go to work. See you later. I tell Danny. I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I drove to the agents. (Where she works) My agent was Ryan. He was so nice like a dad to me because my dad left me when I was 10. "I have an audition for you to do but it's in a 1month." He tells me. Great I'm excited thank you! I hug Ryan. went food shopping and bought things what I can cook. When I got back the boys and Bethany were laughing. God I'm going to miss them. I'M BACK! I screamed.....

NOTE!

I WILL POST EVERYDAY... THIS CHAPTER WILL BE CONTIUNED.