9.

Frankie's POV

I had to go food shopping because the boys are staying for another day and Bethany now lives with me. So I took Danny with me. He got junk food for the boys and I got proper food for me, Bethany and the baby. We got back to the apartment and we heard shouting and crying. We ran in to find the boys shouting at a boy and Bethany crying. I told Danny to help Bethany to the bedroom and to talk to her. I went to the boys and asked them who it was. He's the baby's father and he called her a whore. I turned around to be met by Luke my co-star.

You're my sister's baby's dad. "Frankie?" He says while looking shocked. I jumped on him attacking him. They boys was trying to get my off of him but I wouldn't stop.

YOU ARE A MASSIVE DICKHEAD! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I shouted while hitting him so hard in the stomach.

The boys must have got Danny because he pulled me off Luke. "Mate I think you should go!" Danny told Luke. "Who are you her boy-friend. She is just like her sister!" Luke shouted in Danny's face. Ouch that hurt really badly. I looked down and started to sob. Next minute there was a bang. I looked up to see Luke on the floor. Danny pushed him out and grabbed me hugging me. I will put the shopping away but go sort your sister out. She needs you." Danny tells me

I hug him and kiss his check. I go into my bed room and sort Bethany out. I told her that I we will have a girly day where I will treat her. She can change her whole look. I want to make her happy. She went to have a shower so I went into the living room.

I'm so sorry boys that your stay was rubbish. I tell them. "Don't worry Frankie. You're a cool girl we aren't going to fall out with you because you were sticking up for your family." Harry tells me.

"And you can fight like a dude!" Dougie speaks up. I know Danny thought me because I was having trouble at our school.