5.

Frankie's Point Of View

Tom just drove us back to the train station.

"It was so nice meeting you Frankie, will have to come again soon." Tom says whilst embracing me into a hug.

Nice meeting you too Tom. Whilst hugging him back. We exchanged our numbers to keep in contact.

Danny and Tom say there goodbyes Danny giving tom a kiss to wind him up.

Me and Danny jump on our train and he give me one of his headphones. By the time we got  back to Bolton it was super late and I was so tired. We ran back to my car cause it was chucking it down. Got to love being back in Bolton. We drove back to my flat because Kathy & Vicky would not of appreciated us turning up at this time.

"Night Frankie!" Danny kisses my cheek and cuddles into my back. Night Danny! I just cuddled into Danny's warm chest. I was having a good dream until Danny died in the 'so called good dream.' 

I screamed and jumped out of the bed. Danny quickly jumped out of the bed to help me. "Frankie what's wrong?" Danny asks me while in cuddle into his chest. I-I had a dream and you died in it. I said while I cried. 

"Frankie don't worry I'm here!" Danny says while comforting me. We advent rally got to sleep.

Danny's Pov

Me and Frankie both get a lift from Tom to the station to save money. Frankie & Tom exchanged numbers to keep in contact which I liked cause it means they got on. My best mate and my best girl. 

It was my turn to say bye to Tom. See ya later mate. I pull him into a big hug and kissed his cheek which I knew he's hate. Frankie couldn't stop laughing.

We jump onto our train and start listening to music I share my headphone with Frankie so she wasn't bored. We arrived back in Bolton at 12AM I knew Frankie was in no mood to be honest neither was I.

We went to Frankie's apartment because Mum and our Vicky would go mad if Frankie dropped me off at this time. Night Frankie! I says as well as kissing her cheek. "Night Danny!" She just cuddled into my warm chest. 

I fell into a deep sleep when I got woke up by a scream. Frankie Screamed and jumped out of the bed. I quickly jumped out of the bed to help her. 

Frankie what's wrong? I ask her while she cuddle into my chest. 

"I-I had a dream and you died in it." She said while she cried into my shoulder. 

Frankie don't worry I'm here! I tried to comfort her the best way I could. She eventually got back to sleep