☆ CHAPTER ONE : A BLUE FILE ☆

Y/N : AAAAAAAAAAAH, I AM LATE !!!

You quickly get ready for work, wearing your work attire (a suit).

Today is going to be a very busy day. Yesterday your uncle has texted you about a new case.

- Message -

☆ Uncle ☆
I have a great news for you. I got a new case. I want you to handle it.
I put the files on your desk.

☆ You ☆
Thank you, uncle. I will do my
best

seen

You are very excited. You grab a taxi and show the driver your company's address.

Y/N : It's been a while since uncle got a case for me. I hope it's something interesting.

You love your job as a detective. But you always got a case like 'missing cats' and 'Bank robberies' .

You wanted to handle a bigger case. Such as finding villains. That would be a great story to tell to your future generations.

You arrived at your company.

Kazue : Good morning, Y/N-san !

Y/N : Good morning. (Nod)

Kazue is a detective too. She just moved to your office 2 weeks ago. She is an extrovert. She loves making conversations with other people in the office. Everyone in the company knows her already.

Unlike you. You have been working in the company for two years, yet no one acknowledge you. People in the company only knows you because of your uncle.

That doesn't matter. As long as you can still stand in this company, it's enough for you. You are quite happy living like this.

You saw a blue file on your table. Your eyes widened.

Y/N (thought) : BLUE! IT'S A BLUE FILE !!

Blue files is a code for 'classified' cases. Which means... It's a villain-related case!

You read the file thoroughly. You don't want to miss any single detail.

You saw a memo written by your uncle :

" ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʏ/ɴ,

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.
Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ xx ʀᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴛ 9.00 ᴘ.ᴍ. "

- ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ

You put the file inside your suitcase and went home.

The file contains a few information about the 'League of Villains' .

You have heard about them on the news before. They had attacked U.A. High School.

You looked at the villain information.

Y/N : Shigaraki Tomura..The leader of the 'League of Villains'. Hmm.. His quirk is decay... OH! He can control Nomu?!

Y/N (thought) : This guy is dangerous. I heard that All Might bleed when he fought with this 'Nomu'. I mustn't get involved with him. The worst case of scenario is for me to get killed.

Death. It's something that you hated the most. Death is something that people can't undo.

Your parents died when you were 15. The cause of death was food-poisoning.

After that, you become cautious of everything.

Humans are so fragile. Even a slight twist on human's neck can cause death.

Something as stupid as 'food' can kill humans.

' Death like that can be avoided if you're cautious.'

Y/N : Why do I remember that now?
Hah... I need sleep. 🥱🥱

You read the villains information once more before you went to bed.

*I am sorry if there is any grammar mistakes 😅. Thank you for spending your time reading this 🙇‍♀️.
I will post the next chapter tomorrow.