☆ AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLS READ) ☆

Heyaa, it's me!! A/N.

(A/N stands for author's name)

I just want to explain about y/n's quirk and how the 2 villains (villain 1 & villain 2) were defeated.

𝕐/ℕ'𝕊 ℚ𝕌𝕀ℝ𝕂

When Y/N uses her quirk, she has a time limit. She can only uses her quirk for 30 minutes or
1 hour.

-> SELF-CONFESSION :

She can use this for only 30 minutes (maximum).

During the time, she can ask her 'subject' all kind of question and the 'subjects' will answer them honestly.
Once a question was asked, the 'subjects' can't move.

Maximum 'subject' = 10 person at once.

-> SECRET UNFOLD :

She can use this quirk for only 1 hour (maximum).

During the time, her 'subject' will confess all their secrets. (Yup, ALL)

Maximum 'subject' = 2 person at once.

✩✩✩✩✩

Mainly, Y/N only uses the 'self-confession'. Y/N only used 'secret-unfold' once.

She accidentally used it against Tsukauchi Naomasa. (Y/N knows about One For All = All Might's quirk)

' 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔼 '

Y/N has a black belt in taekwondo. And she learned boxing when she was in highschool.

VILLAIN 1 - Y/N uses 'self-confession' to the villain and make him unable to move. Then, she uses her deadly (mikey) kick.

VILLAIN 2 - He figured out about Y/N's quirk. He can control his mind and avoid Y/N's quirk.

So, Y/N distracted him and made him think that he could win. When he's distracted, he can't fully control his mind to avoid Y/N's quirk.

Y/N waited for the right time to use her quirk and finish him.

Yeah.. I know~ Y/N is smart and a badass~

I hope you guys understand my explanation.

☆☆ TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!! ☆☆