☆ CHAPTER FOUR : SUPRISE ATTACK ☆

Shigaraki : You're a bit late.

Kurogiri : Sorry, should we attack now?

Shigaraki : 3... 2... 1... okay, now.

Kurogiri used his quirk as a portal to teleport the 'League of Villains' and 4 Nomus.

Shigaraki (thought) : Thank you master, for lending a hand.

You were about to click 'yes'.

BOOM!! BOOM!!

The fireworks were launched. It filled the night sky.

 It filled the night sky

Y/N : Woahh..!! That's beautiful!! And too loud 😅. I almost got a heart attack.

Y/N (thought) : Luckily, I don't have any heart disease.. if not, I would've die.

You were mesmerized by the beauty of the fireworks.

Y/N : Ouh, the mission! I didn't click 'yes' yet.

As you were about to click, the building was shaking.

Y/N (thought) : Oh no... AN EARTHQUAKE?! NOW?!!!

The people in the cafe was scared and panicked. It's been five years since the last earthquake.

You took a deep breathe.

Y/N : GET DOWN!! RELAX!! IT'S JUST AN EARTHQUAKE!! THIS BUILDING WON'T FALL. IT WAS MADE FOR THIS KIND OF SITUATION!! HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!!

Man 1 : ARE YOU A HERO?

Y/N (thought) : The heck.. Does that matter?! Nvm, I don't want to fight over stupid things.

Y/N : .... NO, I AM NOT. BUT I WORK WITH THE POLICE. PLEASE REMAIN CALM!! EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

Everyone seemed to calm down.
After the earthquake started to fade, you asked them to leave the mall for safety.

But suddenly...

Villain 1 : Wow, there's many people here~

Villain 2 : Let's kill them

Y/N (thought) : Kill..? Us..?

Y/N : Hey, it might be dangerous to be here. Please leave the mall for safety! The earthquake might came back!

Villain 2 : What earthquake?

Villain 1 : Oh.. I think she meant the Nomu's quirk. 🙃🙃

Y/N (thought) : N-NOMU?!! Then these guys must be villains!!

You turned to the people.

Y/N (thought) : There are a lot of people here!! I can't let them die after telling them that they'll be fine!! I have to do something..

Y/N : RUN AND GET OUT, NOW!! LEAVE!!

Everyone become scared and ran for their lives.

Villain 1 : Hey~ why did you told them to run?

Y/N (thought) : Think... Think...! C'MON BRAIN!! THINK! I DON'T WANT TO DIE !!

Y/N : ...!!! 💡💡

You came out with a plan.

Y/N (thought) : I can do that.. Let's live !!

Your quirk is 'confession'. You can ask someone a question and they will answer it honestly.

You can use your quirk up to 10 people at a time.

If you activated your quirk, the person you asked question to can't move until you're out of questions.

Villain 2 : Hey, shouldn't you run too?

Villain 1 : Let's just kill her!

Y/N (thought) : I can't fight them.. But! At least I can slow them down.

You activated your quirk.