Chapter 14

I walked and walked till my feet hurt and I could no longer see anything but trees. I was lost, confused even. Why would Tyler try to do something like that. What did he have against Keaton? What just because I'm his mate he would kill Keaton?

I stopped for a second and looked around at what seemed to be an endless layer of trees ahead of me. I spun around slowly taking everything in, thinking about what I could do next. Well the only logical thing that ran through my mind was to go home.

But I'm not expecting to be home for another five days so that wouldn't work. I looked around again and got an idea of who could help me the most out of everyone. Everyone that I know I finally knew who I needed to go to. I turned back to where I was going and headed on. Looking for any sign of road anywhere.

I took my bag off my shoulder and held it in my hand. I looked around one more time before taking off through the woods, dodging the trees as I ran. I ran and ran till I could see any sign of road. I looked through the trees and saw grey on the ground, as I grew closer I smiled at the sight. I had finally found road. Now the real problem is to find out where I am. I looked around for a sign that told me where I was. Nothing. Nothing but an open road surrounded by trees. I looked up at the trees before taking off again down the road.

As I made it back to the town I slowed down and started walking again. I looked at the road signs and followed them to where I wanted to go. Keaton's house. I saw his house up ahead and ran to it, feeling a sudden urge of sadness come across my body. I was two inches away from the door when I stopped with my hand ready to knock on the door. I hesitated for a second but then hit my hand against the door. A few seconds later the door flew open revealing Wesley.

"Sky? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Keaton?" At the mention of Keaton's name I dropped my bag on the ground and fell into Wesley's arms. I sobbed until my stomach hurt and he pulled me in the house. I could feel myself being set down on the couch and I opened my eyes.

I was leaning on Drew's shoulder and I wipe my tears away. "Sky? What happened?" Drew asked as he looked at me.

"I-I don't know if I should tell you..." Wesley came over and sat on the couch next to me.

"Sky you can tell us anything okay?" I nodded and said "T-Tyler. He was at the cabin...He had guns and..." a few sobs escaped my mouth.

"He was going to kill Keaton...But I stopped him...Kinda...He told me to leave and not tell anyone about what happened..." I sobbed again and pulled my hands to my face.

Drew pulled me into a hug and spoke "Don't worry Sky. We'll get Keaton back. He's like my brother. I'm guaranteed we'll get him back." I looked up at Wesley and said "Do you mind if I stay here. I just can't go home. Not now." He nodded and went to pick up my bag.

I got up off the couch and headed up to Keaton's room. Drew stopped me and pulled me into a hug before I could get to far up the steps. We broke apart and I headed back up the stairs. Wesley set my bag on the floor and pulled me into a hug. "Listen you're like my little sister that I never had. I swear we are going to get him back." I nodded in his shoulder and he left the room.

I looked around Keaton's room and looked at the several photos that he had taken. I look down at his bed and decide to go to sleep. Try to get my mind off of things for a while. After all I was exhausted. I tore the covers off and hopped in closing my eyes and falling asleep.

A/N: Here you go guys😊What are they going to do with Tyler?😋😜😏 (Excuse the random exclamation points, if you see them because my Wattpad is being stupid😒)