Chapter 20

Skylar's POV

"Hey Drew?" I ask looking out the window. "Yeah?" "Where are we going? Besides Seattle." I joke. He smiled and said "Well we're staying at a hotel once we get to Seattle. From there we'll wait for a sign from Keaton and Wes saying that they've got Tyler and we can go home."

I nod and say "I have a friend. That's lives in Seattle. Can I stay with her till it's over. She would let you stay too if you want." There were a few moments of silence before he answered. "Fine. It'll be better anyway. He would never look there." I smile at my success and lean back in my seat.

Wesley's POV

I woke up to silence. My room was all the way on the other side of the Pack House where no one goes and that's how I like it. I got up and got dressed in my workout clothes. A black Nike muscle t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, and black basketball shorts.

I threw on my black Nike sweatshirt for now and put on my black Nike high socks. I guess you could say I like black and Nike. I headed to the kitchen downstairs to see what was for breakfast. On my way I said hi to the rest of the pack members-the ones that were awake that is-and made my way to say hi to the elders.

As I made it to the kitchen I looked at the various things to eat. Most of our pack eats very healthy so you usually saw fruits, vegetables, and fruit styled pancakes. Plus we would always make smoothies, any kind of smoothie you want we'll make it for you. I choose to make it myself though. I took the fruit bowl and poured some of the various fruits in the blender.

I put the lid on and waited for my drink to get done. I smiled as I heard my little bro coming down the stairs. "Hey look! There he is!" I shout since none of the other pack members have seen him since he's been back. They swarm him and I can see his face a bit when he mouths 'I'm gonna kill you' jokingly.

I laugh and lift my drink a bit as a toast to myself and take a sip. Once he was done being swarmed he came over to me and laughed. "Good to see you smile again. Now go get dressed. We're going for a run. A little race to blow off some steam." Keaton nods and goes upstairs to get changed.

I follow him and go to my room to get my shoes. I go into my walk in closet and search for my black and white Nikes. I found them under my hanging clothes and put them on tying them tight. As I walked out I saw Keaton coming from his room and I called to him.

He stopped and looked back as I ran to him. As we walked out of the glass back doors I noticed some of the Warriors training. "Keep it up guys!" I yell and look over at Keaton. "You ready little bro?" He nods and we take off into the woods.

It was a while since we were out running when Keaton wanted to come back and I'm glad he wanted to. I needed to talk to the Alpha about telling the pack what we're going to do about Tyler. I went upstairs to his office and walked in.

"Dad. We need to talk to the pack about Tyler." He gets up and nods "I know. I organized a meeting today. The pack already knows about it. Go get ready, they'll be in the courtyard in and hours or so." I nod and exit the room going to my room to get ready.

I went to the court yard an hour later and walked to the front of the pack. All the elders were sat behind me and I greeted them before starting. "Attention!" I yell and all the members turn towards me. "We need to talk about Tyler."

---------

A/N: Here you go guys✌️Sorry it took so long I got writers block for a little bit😊