Chapter 18

Skylar's POV

Wesley looked over at Keaton then said "We find Tyler. He's still out to get Sky so we need to protect her-" "I'll stay with her." Keaton quickly added. "No. Tyler knows you won't leave her side so he'll track you're scent to get to her." I interrupted them and said "Wait. What will you guys do when you catch him?" Wes looks over at me "Well we kill him for attempted murder on the Beta and Beta Female."

"Attempted? Guys I'm not like you. I can't heal myself like you do. What if he does kill me? What if-" Keaton cut me off when he pulled me closer to him. "I promise you, I won't let anything happen to you." I nod and lay on his shoulder. Wes looks over at Drew and nods at him. I get curious and say "What?" Drew takes my hand and goes to pull me out of the room but Keaton stops him and growls at him.

"Keaton." Drew says while looking in his eyes. Keaton backs off and nods while taking his hand off Drew's chest. As me and Drew exited the room I over heard Wes say something about spreading my scent. Drew took me to Keaton's room and said "Get you're stuff packed. We are taking you to Seattle. The rest of the boys will track down Tyler and kill him. Then we'll bring you back here. We have to make sure you're safe before anything."

I nod and grab my bag that was still packed. I wave of sadness and disappointment came over me. I couldn't believe it. I just got Keaton back and now I have to leave again. I let out a sigh and walk out the door going to the garages at the bottom of the house. Keaton, Wesley, their parents, and Drew all came down to the basement to get weapons or anything they need.

I hop in the Jeep that they had and Drew follows after. Keaton comes around to my side and I roll down the window to talk to him. "Sky. When we get done with this I'm taking you somewhere. Just me and you. Far from here." I nod and Drew yells through his window. "Time to go!" I look down at my hands and Drew speeds off down the long dirt road. This might be the last time I will see Keaton. For a while.

------
A/N: Awe sucks for them😭😔 Ik it's short but at least it's something.