Chapter 9

A/N: Hey guys so I'm writing another book (ik ik I actually have a lot of books that I've written That I still need to upload) but it's NOT the Calum one its a Taylor Caniff one and I'm super stoked to put it out there. I'm still working on the Calum one a bit because it needs some improving. I'm hoping to put the Taylor one out on Monday so please if you got a chance maybe you could add it and read it. Okay here's Chapter 9 for ya hope you like it. Love you guys💕😊🌸🍀 Btw how do u add a cast to you're story? I've been wanting to but idk how. If you know how, inbox me or comment please Thank you!

We drove on for a while and ended at a dead end leading to a forest. I looked over at Keaton and he said "Hang on." I did as he said and held the handle above the window. He zoomed through the forest and I shut my eyes not wanting to see anything.

I felt a strong force pushing on the car and sunk down in my seat a bit. Keaton put his hand on my leg and said "Babe it's okay this is normal." "Hey don't pay attention to me pay attention to the road. Or the dirt." I say almost yelling.

He nods and flicks his head to the road. I feel the car jolt to a stop and I sat up in the seat opening my eyes slowly. I looked out my side window in awe at the giant house in front of me. Golden lights lit the house as I looked at the shadows moving through the windows. "Holy shit. Keaton where are we?" I asked still I awe with my face practically against the window.

"The pack house. It's basically the home for our pack." He laughed a bit "You should see Drew's." I looked over at him with my mouth dropped and said "How? What?" he got out of the car and said "Come on." I opened the door not taking my eyes off of the huge house and Keaton put his arm around my waist leading me inside.

He pushed open the glass door on the left side of the house and I got a weird feeling. The other members of the pack stared at me then seemed to automatically stop like they knew what was going on. I looked through the back windows at the guys climbing up the trees and some punching at pads on the trees. "Those are the warriors." Keaton spoke. "They train for five hours everyday."

I looked at him confused "Train? For what?" He looks through the window as well and says "Just in case any rivaling pack try's to start a fight. Mostly every pack has them but I think out of all, our pack trains the most people. The only people who don't train are the elders and of corse infants." He took my hand leading me to the big marble staircase that collided with the other side at the top.

He lead me to a large room and yelled "Mom? Dad?" I'm meeting his parents?! What?! What if they don't like me. Dammit I wish he would've warned me. Just then two people walked into the room which snapped me out of my thoughts. "Mom, dad this is my mate." My hands were shaking as I handed one out for them to take. "Oh sweetie it's alright. So what's you're name?" "Skylar. I live next door to Keaton and Wesley."

It was so weird saying Wes' first name. I always call him Wes so it's just different to say Wesley for a change. "My names Laraine and this is William." She tilts her head and seems to be looking at my neck "You didn't mark her." she says. "Keaton." his dad says "You need to mark her." I can see Keaton is getting a bit frustrated so I look up at him, wrapping my arms around his arm.

He looks down at me and the yellow in his eyes seemed to fade. He turns back to his parents and says "Yeah I know I haven't marked her! She's human so I want to keep her human traits as much as possible. Listen I'll just get to the point. Are there any warriors available for a few days?" His dad nods and says "Yes they're outside."

Keaton nods his head and returns to the staircase we had just came up. He takes me outside and I see a bunch of guys climbing up trees and punching them, like before. I was about to step forward when Keaton put his arm to my chest holding me back. At first I was confused then saw a group of about 15 guys running towards us. "Thanks." I giggled.

Keaton's POV

She giggled at me and that really sent my wolf going crazy. "Okay!" I shouted. They all turned to face me "I need three guys who are free for three days!" I yelled again. "We'll volunteer." said Jacob walking up to me with Dylan and Jay. I lead them inside to the living room to tell them their task. "Okay I'm gonna be gone for a few days so I need you guys to watch over her. My mate." I say pointing to Sky. They nod and go to their rooms to get clothes for the three days.

Skylar's POV

I watched as the three boys walked upstairs and turned disappearing behind the wall. They come back down a few minutes later, all with a duffle bag. We go to Keaton's car and drive back to his house, it was silent the whole way. As we pulled up to there house Keaton rushed inside without saying anything.

What could he be doing that caused him to leave for three days. I walked inside with the three random guys following shortly behind. Still don't know there names. I saw Keaton tugging Drew and Wes out the door and didn't even say bye or anything. "Bye!" I shout disappointed while throwing my hands up signaling the 'hello I'm here too' hands.

He didn't answer just walked out the door. "Wow." I say shrugging my shoulders. I stomp out the door leaving the three guys standing in suspense. I slam the door and walk home disappointed in Keaton. I mean he could've said bye or something. "Hey ma I'm home." I yell while walking through the door trying to hide my anger. "Hey how was Keaton's?" "Fine." I say heading up to my room. I shut my door turning on my PS3 to Netflix and watched Walking Dead till I feel asleep.