Chapter 25

Keaton's POV

As we made our way to Sierrahs house I ran out of the car. Sky in my arms, bleeding out. The door flung open just as I stepped on the porch and I ran inside, setting her on the kitchen counter. "Does your pack house have a med-room?"

Sierrah nodded as she put her hands to cover her face. I guess she was just as sad to see Sky as I was. Wesley went up to comfort her and she took him in her arms. "Where is your gauze? I need to wrap her arm till we get there."

Sierrah ran upstairs then came back down within seconds, first aid kit in hand. I quickly took the gauze out of the kit and put patches on her arm before wrapping it. I picked her back up again and said "Okay let's go. Sierrah you drive."

As we made our way to the pack house I couldn't help but want to just take Sky and run. Going to Sierrah's pack house. As we pulled into the driveway I gripped Sky in my arms and ran inside. Wes and Sierrah following on my heals.

As I ran through the door all of the pack members got ready to fight me and Wes. Positioning themselves to their fighting stands. "Please..." I said. "I don't mean harm...My mate she's bleeding out and our pack house is in California...Please help me..."

Sierrah busted through me and Wes and spoke. "Their with me and they are fine. Now. Go get me a med." A few people ran to a room and came back out with a guy wearing all white who I assumed was the med. I ran her to him and he lead me and Wes towards the room he has just came from.

He set her down on a table and pulled out everything he needed to stitch her arm back. I couldn't watch as he stitched her arm back. I walked out of the room devastated. How could I let this happen to her? It's all my fault. Why did my wolf have to pick her? Wes came up to me and hugged me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"It's okay little bro. She'll be fine." He whispered in my ear. I pulled away and said "Thanks...I need to go in there...I have to be there when she wakes up..." Wes nodded and I headed back in the room where Sky was getting fixed up. I took a seat in the chair that was provided and watched. Watched as my mate sat there.

Unconscious and losing blood by the second. Surprised she had any left. I put my hands to my face and ran my fingers through my hair. "How could I let this happen to you." I whispered to myself. The Med turned around and looked towards me.

"She's going to be fine...I gave her some of the medicine that we would give to you or me to help you heal better. You know the fast healing stuff? I don't know if your pack uses that." I nodded at him and he continued. "She should wake up in a few days but you need to feed her and give her water through this."

The Med pulled out a bag with a hose attached to it and a needle at the end. The substance inside was a orange-red liquid and down right looked nasty. "Leave this in her arm for about ten minutes everyday at breakfast, lunch , and dinner until she wakes up." I nodded and took the bag from his hands. I ran it to Wes and said "Hold this please. I have to go get Sky."

He nodded and took the bag as I ran back to the med-room. The Med was wrapping her arm in gauze as I walked in and waited for him to get done. As he tucked in the last string of gauze I picked her up off the table bridal style. Her head leaning on my shoulder and her right arm-the one that wasn't hurt-tucked by her stomach.

She looked so peaceful. Like nothing happened to her. I could almost see the blood being made and flowing through her veins because she was so pale. She moved her head a bit as trying to get comfortable and I smiled knowing that there was something going on in that big brain of hers.

I looked up at the Med and thanked him. "Thank you so much." I said. "I owe you. Wherever you need me to do something for you I'll be there. Anything I promise...She would be dead if it wasn't for you. So thanks again." He smiled and nodded at me.

I walked out and Wes, Sierrah, and I hopped in the car and drove back to Sierrahs house to grab Sky and Drew's bags. The whole ride it was silent. Drew and the rest of the Warriors had already made it back to her house and were awaiting our arrival.

The next few hours of getting things packed and eating went by as slow as you could imagine. The air was thick with anger, frustration, sadness, and confusion. I stared blankly and waited till the boys finished putting their stuff in the cars.

Wes called for me and I went to the car. Sitting next to my mate, hugging her and not wanting to let go. As we said our goodbyes to each other and headed back home I could tell Wes was sad. Sierrah was his mate. He told me all about it in the car ride here.

He could sense her as we made it up here. When they met it was like fireworks going off. Sierrah said she would try her best to exchange packs but it wouldn't be easy. I felt bad for Wes. I know what it's like to be without your mate and it's awful. I took a look at Wes who was covered in sadness and I looked out the window. I couldn't wait to get home.

-------

A/N: Ik this wasn't a very good chapter because I rushed it but it's something✌️☁️🌿💕💯⛅️