Chapter 24

A/N: ‼️WARNING‼️ THIS CHAPTER CAN GET A LITTLE GROSS AND BRUTAL SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Skylar's POV

I laid in bed with Drew next to me, he was fast asleep with his arm around my waist. My stomach churned at the thought that I might die tonight. But if it meant my family would be okay then it would be worth it.

I carefully moved Drew's arm off my waist and waited for a second to see if would wake up. He repositioned his arm then I got up slowly. I walked over to my sweatshirt-well Keaton's sweatshirt-that was hanging on the back of the door. I took a last glance at Drew then opened the door.

All that ran through my mind was that I might never see any of these people again. Drew, Sierrah, Wes...Keaton. I shook the feeling and tired to think of something positive. Impossible in this type of situation. I snatched Drew's keys off of the counter and left the house.

I pulled up Google and searched for the closest warehouse. It was only a few blocks from Sierrahs house and that made me feel worse. He could get Sierrah or Drew and use them also like he is with my family. As I pulled up to the big abandoned building I sighed and my stomach churned more.

I opened the door and walked up to the front. Locked. Great is this like in the movies where ninjas come out and attack me then pull me through the window. "Ugh!" I sighed then went back to my car. I looked around for my phone and as I looked up Tyler was standing outside of my door. He opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hello princess." I got out of the car with my head sagging. "Don't be like that. Come on we're gonna have some fun." Tyler said taking my hand in his. As we walked up to the door It opened due to Tyler's 'servants' opening it. As I walked through the door Tyler pushed me to the ground.

My head slammed hard and I backed out for a few seconds then woke up again, blood coming from the back of my head. I put my hand to the source of the bleeding and looked up at him. "This was to easy." He said laughing a bit. "Getting Keaton to go in the other direction while following you here. It was to easy. And now getting you here and actually agreeing with me, falling for that dumb trick. It was to easy." He laughs again and comes over to me.

I knew he had to be lying about having my family. He grabs me by my neck and pulls me up from the ground, standing me up. "Tyler." I spoke. "Don't do this...Keaton will find you and kill you." Tyler laughs then throws me to the ground again. "You think I care? Keaton couldn't even follow me here I highly doubt he could track me, once I'm done dealing with you."

I can't even describe the thoughts that were going through my mind. Wishing that Keaton would just bust through that door and come save me. But that has never been the case with our relationship. I sighed as I gripped my arm that had just been hurt and got up.

"If you're going to kill me just do it already." I spat at him. He nodded and smiled "You know that is a good idea...But..." he paused and got closer to me. "I want you to die miserably...Shooting you is just way to easy, I want you to wish I would've shot you. And once I'm done with you, you're gonna wish I shot you. "

I tried to get rid of the lump in my throat by swallowing but it didn't work. He grabbed me by my neck and swung me at the wall. Glass from a mirror breaking and jabbing into my back. I fell with a thud and swore I broke my nose. I put my hand to my nose and felt the blood coming from it.

I felt the shards of glass in my back but could care less about taking them out. I was probably going to die anyways so what does it matter. Tyler came back over to me and again grabbed me by my neck pushing me against the wall.

Taking three swings at my face, one after the other. My head sagged down once he finished and he threw me to the ground. This was it. This was where I was going to die. On this cold cement floor in a abandoned warehouse. Tyler walked over to me and hit me on the stomach over and over.

I yelped out every time and let out a few sobs along with it. Tyler looked at me as I looked at him, bruised and cut faced. He took a switchblade out of his back pocket and flicked it open. I started scooting away as much as I could until I backed into a wall. Tyler following me the whole way.

"That's not going to help much now is it?" He questioned. My heart was racing. What was going to happen with my family if I die? What about Keaton? What about Wes? I strayed to cry quietly and waited for Tyler to get it over with. He took the knife and dug it into my arm. Going from my shoulder down to my outer wrist.

I screamed in pain and tried moving away from him. I was to weak. I couldn't move. Everything started going black. Flashbacks from my childhood coming to me. I heard the door fly open and looked over. Drew, Wes, Keaton and the Warriors came through the door and a wave of relief came over me.

But I couldn't focus enough because I already lost enough blood. Just then I looked around and noticed everything going black. Then nothing at all.

Keaton's POV

I watched as my mate held her arm which was almost cut in half. She fell to the ground and I ran to her. Tyler was already up trying to hold me back from her. I turned to Wes and I could feel my eyes start to go yellow. He ran to Sky as I held back Tyler and pushed him into the wall.

All my anger towards him finally getting to be released. The boards breaking almost exposing us to the outside. I could hear the rustling and fighting in the background but I only focused on Tyler. I turned to my full wolf form and attacked him. He put up a fight but not much of one.

Once I tossed him around a few times that was it for him. He didn't have any fight left in him. I brought him up from the floor and dragged him outside. The Warriors and Drew were already done with the few guards that Tyler had and followed me as I took Tyler outside.

They all looked at me as I took him by the neck. He had disappointed look on his face and I almost felt bad for him. He was one of my best friends and now I'm killing him. But I have to he almost killed me and Sky. I looked back at the rest of the boys and did what I had to do.

I took his head off then he fell to the ground. I couldn't take it. I dropped his head to the ground and ran back inside to see Sky. She made me feel better in any bad mood. Wes was wrapping her arm and I could tell It hadn't been easy. Her arm was bleeding out bad. I could hear the boys outside starting a fire to burn Tyler's body.

I picked Sky once Wes was done wrapping her and set her in the cars we came in. I sat down next to her and watched as Drew and the rest of the boys waited till they could burn out the fire. They looked at me as Wes drove off back to Sierrahs house. Maybe her pack would be willing to help us. I hope.

A/N: Here's another chapter. Sorry it's so long and it took so long but I hope you enjoyed it!✌️🌾🌿🔮💿 (The song is from the new San Andreas movie. I'm so excited for it! Who else is?😜)