Chapter 23

Keaton's POV

As we grew closer to Arizona I started to smell his scent more and more. The smell made me cringe and even more mad then I already was. I can't wait to get my revenge on him.

Skyalr's POV

As I came back downstairs Sierrah and Drew were talking on the couch when they stopped because I entered the room. I took a seat in between them and looked at both of them. "Care to tell me why you're with this rat?" Sierrah started but she stopped when I put my hand up.

"Listen to me for a second." I state and wait for their attention. "Keaton is a member of the pack you smell on me now and the Beta. I'm his mate...One of the other pack members is out to get me-" I was going to finish before she cut me off. "Okay then why does he have a different scent?" She questions while pointing at Drew.

"He's from a different pack but close to Keaton's. They joined there packs...Kinda...They are all friends and made peace." She nodded and I continued with what I was saying before. "As I was saying. I'm staying here until they kill the other pack member. Then I'm going back to Huntington Beach."

She nods again then says "Okay but he better have some cologne to cover up that smell. I'm not gonna go in public with a rouge." Drew growled at her then grabbed my arm. His nails dug into my skin as he started to transform but I stopped him. "Drew." I said as I looked in his eyes.

They were golden yellow. It scared me to look into them but I had to before things got worse. I needed his attention before he does something he regrets. As he looked at me his eyes turned back to his same blue green eyes. God I love his eyes. They are the perfect mixture of blue and green. You could easily get lost or be mesmerized by them.

He took my hand off of his chest and went upstairs. As he walked up the stairs I flicked my head towards Sierrah. "What is you're problem? He's a nice person. I don't care if he's from a different pack just please get along with him. He's an Alpha and you know how Alphas get for their pack members."

She gave me a confused look then said "What do you mean? You're not part of his pack are you?" "Well no I'm not but he treats me like I'm part of his pack. I practically am now that I'm with Keaton." She nodded and said "Fine I'll try to be nice but I can't promise anything." "No you will promise me." I replied back within a second. She nodded then I went upstairs to check on Drew.

"Drew are you okay?" I said while walking in the guest room we were staying in. He nodded and walked over to me. He engulfed me in a hug and whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry Sky. I'm being really selfish right now worrying only about what she says about me. I need to worry about you and keeping you safe from Tyler."

I pulled away from him looking in his eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Listen to me okay. You're not being selfish. That's just you're wolf inside."

He smiled at me then said "I'm gonna go introduce myself. Properly this time." I smiled and nodded while saying "You go do that." He nodded then walked out the room. I sat down on the bed then my phone rang. It was a blocked number and I hesitated to answer but then thought it could be Keaton so I answered.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. I heard a scream and it sounded familiar. It was my little sisters scream.

"Grace!? Are you okay!? What's going on!?" I say into the phone.

"Hey babe." I hear someone say

"Tyler?...Let my sister go!" I yell and he spoke again.

"That's right babe. Now if you want you're mom and sister back meet me at an abandoned wear house closest to you're location."

"When should I meet you?" I questioned.

"Nine tonight. Come alone."

I look around the room and said "Okay." While hanging up the phone.

I only agreed with him because he has my family. They are the only thing I have left. I need to protect them.

--------

A/N: OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN??💕😜✌️💎👌👍💯

(Drew though😍👌🙌😜💕)