Chapter 13

Recap:

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Tyler.

A/N: I love Tyler but sorry dude😕

He points the gun to the ground and I had the biggest urge to cry but I held my tears back. "Well lookie here, my little princess is awake." Tyler says while grabbing my waist. Keaton growled and struggled as much as he could to try to break free. "Ah ah ah." Tyler says while turning his head to look at Keaton.

I looked at Keaton and saw the sadness and anger in his eyes. "Please...I'll do whatever you want just...Just leave him alone." I say again fighting back my tears. Tyler turns and nods to one of the three men, as the guy nods back. They start up the boat and drive off into the middle of the small lake. "No! What are you doing?!" I scream and try to run toward the lake but Tyler grabs me and doesn't allow me go. "I wanted to do this without you seeing but if you insist on watching."He says as he lets me go and I fall to the sand below me.

I look up towards the boat and watch as they tied cinder blocks to the chains he was tied in. No, no, no, no was all that ran through my mind. One of the men kicks the block off the edge and into the water. Tears come rushing down my face as I see Keaton struggling to stay above water. "Tayler...Please! Take me! Please just leave Keaton alone! I'll do whatever you want!" He smiles and looks over towards me "Anything?"

"Yes, yes anything you want!" He nods to one of the men and they pull the block out of the water. Keaton gasps for air because the chains were so tight around his neck. They take the chains off him and he jumps off the boat swimming as fast as he could back to shore. As he came upon the sand I rushed over to him and watched as he tried to stand but then crashed to the sand. I followed him as he fell to the ground and caught him before he hit the sand. I hugged him and kissed his forehead, I don't know how many times.

Tyler walks up and points the gun at Keaton's head while looking back at me. "Leave and if I so much as hear you think about telling this to anyone I will personally kill you." I look up at him shaking and say "W-What about Keaton?" Stuttering at the first part. "Go pack then leave. Now!" I look down at Keaton and he nodded at me. I got up off the sand and gave Keaton one last smile for who knows how long. I run to the house and pack my things like Tyler had told me to.

As I packed my last thing Tyler walked in and said "Good you're done. Now leave and don't you dare tell anyone about this!" I nod while zipping my bag and pulling it off the dresser. Sadness over whelmed me and I couldn't look anywhere else but the floor. I took a look at Keaton through the glass doors and turned away heading through the cabin and out the doors.

A/N: Awe poor Skylar😢 And I love the song I put for you guys to listen to. Sorry it's so short I'll try to update tomorrow💕🌿☁️🔮