character info +author notes

SLOW BURN (needed to be the first thing you see, I'm sorry.)

Y/N CHARACTER INFO:

Y/N quirk: Healing Blood. (She can use her blood to heal people, example someone would have to get her blood injected into their bodies for the healing to work) drawback: if she looses too much blood she can be unconscious for over a day.

Y/N age: 22

Y/N h/c: light brown

Y/N e/c: dark brown

Y/N s/c: Your choice

Y/N pronouns: she/her

Y/N height: 5'4 (165cm)

Y/N occupation: student/works at a bakery

(sorry if it seems like I'm making Y/N an oc I swear I'm not I just imagined her with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Of course if you would rather her not have light brown hair and dark brown eyes you can always change it!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N backstory:

She used to live with her parents until her dad left for another woman. Y/N's mom couldn't take care of a child alone so she left Y/N with her grandma for a bit and when Y/N came back her mom found another life partner. Y/N doesn't like her step-dad so she moved out when she was 18.

(You will learn more about it in the story)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

First fanfic so please tell me what I should fix.

I don't know much about med school most of the things I wrote are information from google. According to google med school student start at age 24 but this is a fanfic so she's gonna be 22. Also sometimes I might spell 'Akira' as 'Ayaka' because I play Genshin Impact a lot.

Hope you enjoy reading <3

(I don't own any of the characters, gifs, or photos.)