Chapter 23

(a/n: sorry if this chapters a bit short I kind of got lazy during the end haha. I'll make it up to you guys though)

 I'll make it up to you guys though)

8:09 in the morning.

You were with Ian right now. You two were the only ones in the lecture hall alongside some other randoms. You were talking to him about what happened yesterday and he was invested in the story. He kept butting in and asking 'Did you guys kiss after that?' you had to keep denying him and everytime you denied him he pouted and a little 'awh' escaped his lips.

"Okay, anyways after that we went to go get some strawberry shortcake from the bakery I work at-" You say.

'WAIT! Let me guess. You guys had some cake AND THEN you both kissed?" Ian asks.

"OH MY GOD, STOP! NO KISSING, AT ALL." You semi-yelled at him.

"Awh! Really? Why am I even listening to the story then!?!" He pouts.

"Uh so who's kissing who?" Hiroko asked as she sat down beside you.

"Oh hey Hiroko!" You embraced her with a hug. "Hey Y/N!" She hugs back. "You smell nice today!" Ian says as he hugs her. "Ew what a weirdo, do you just smell everyone you hug?" Hiroko jokingly asked. "HEY!!" Ian yelled. As the two bickered, you leaned closer to Hiroko.

"Hm, you do smell nice Hiroko." You complimented her. "Aha thank you guys." She awkwardly rubs her head. "What's the special occasion?" You question. "Nothing, I just started using a new shampoo recently so that could be it." She shrugged. "Oh well you're gonna have to tell me where you bought it!" You laugh. "Sure, thing!"

After another 2 minutes Takumi joined you, yet still no sign of Akira.

Another few minutes go by and you decide to text her.

My Sweet Akira

Y/N- Akira where are you class is about to start??

Akira- Y/N!! I GOT SICK :(

Y/N- aww poor baby, want me and the others to come by after class?

Akira- No, I don't want you guys to get sick. And don't you have to be at the hospital today?

Y/N- Totally forgot about that D:

Akira- HA, don't worry about it you'll do great, plus your gonna be making some dollar bills :D

Y/N- true, well how about after i get the money I treat you guys to some dinner or something??

Akira- YESSS!

Y/N- Alright then, the professor just walked in. Hope you feel better!! Ttyl xoxo

Akira- ALRIGHTT, ttly xoxo.

***

2:03