Chapter 3

"Haha. I'm not that popular." He laughs.

 "Really? Number 2 hero. Not that popular? Try turning on the TV and let's see who's face pops up." You roll your eyes.

"Haha.." He laughs.

 "Well if that's all I would like to get going." You say as you put on your coat. 

"Wait!" He calls out. "Yes?" You turn around to face him. "Let me walk you home! It could be dangerous." He smiles. 

"No thank you. I'm capable of taking care of myself. Few minutes ago you were complimenting me, were you not?" You ask the winged hero. "I was I was. I won't deny that I complimented you. It's just that villains have been more active recently, you know. I can't let anyone get hurt. Not even one." He chuckled as scratches the back of his head. "I'll be fine. Plus I'll be taking public transport so there will be people surrounding me. No need to worry yourself. I'll be fine." You say as you walk outside of the bakery waiting for him to get out.

 "Hm, alright then guess I shouldn't worry myself." He says as he finally walks out with his hands behind his head. "Anyways Y/N you got a quirk?" He asks you as he walks alongside you. "Why are you following me?" You question him. "Oh uh. Just thought I would walk you to the bus stop. If I was to wake up tomorrow morning seeing your face on the news dead. I wouldn't be too happy with myself." He grins. "For the last time. I'll be fine." You reassured him. "Alright I'll take your word for it.. And you still haven't answered my question." He frowns. 

"What question?" You ask tilting your head a little. "You got a quirk?" He asks for the second time. "Yes I do." "oooo what is it?" He asks. "Why should I tell you. We were complete strangers 10 minutes ago." "Because we're not strangers anymore?" He says unable to think of a proper response. "Not a valid reason." You say turning your head to him. "Uh then because we're friends. Since we're friends you have to tell me your quirk." He nodded. "But we aren't friends." "We can become friends!" He smiles. "Mmm still not a good enough reason. Plus I don't wanna be your friend." You shrug. "WHAT!?! You don't wanna be friends with THE number two hero?" He says surprised. "Not used to an answer like that huh?" You teased him. "Well why don't you wanna be my friend woman?" He asks as he crosses his arms. "Because I want to be friends with someone I know well, not someone I met 10 minutes ago at a bakery." You say. "Hmph. Well I guess I'm just going to have to make you my friend." He smirks. "Please we won't be seeing each other after today so no point in trying" You shrugged as you saw the bus near the bus stop. 

"Well I should get going now or I might miss the bus. Bye!" You wave as you run towards the bus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:55 am, it was the next morning and you just got up. You had class today so you had to wake up early. Even though your class is at 8 you decide to wake up an hour earlier to be on time.